Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Fridge was just handed off to the next swapper. It has wipes, packing tape, a plastic envelope with paper, and sharpies.

The swapper who has the fridge now will be decorating the box.

Things running smoothly; )

Fridge was just handed off to the next swapper. It has wipes, packing tape, a plastic envelope with paper, and sharpies.

The swapper who has the fridge now will be decorating the box.

Things running smoothly; )

This is truly wonderful to hear! Have used the fridge twice and hope to again next year!

THANK YOU for all your hard work on this and to everyone for keeping it going!

is there a picture of the new fridge yet?

just wanted to get an idea of what it looks like, since i will be picking it up from luggage services.

thanks

Hi,
Coming late to see if there are any openings for the fridge 9/18-9/27 or put myself on a possible cancel list.
Thanks

Not sure where to find a current schedule for this swap, so I thought I would take a chance and see if the fridge is available for our stay, Oct 23-Nov 1???
Thanks!!!

Never mind, just found the list, bummer!!!!

This is truly wonderful to hear! Have used the fridge twice and hope to again next year!

THANK YOU for all your hard work on this and to everyone for keeping it going!

It's thanks to all the wonderful swappers more than myself. They are great!:grouphug:

is there a picture of the new fridge yet?

just wanted to get an idea of what it looks like, since i will be picking it up from luggage services.

thanks

None yet, but coming soon I'm sure.

Hi,
Coming late to see if there are any openings for the fridge 9/18-9/27 or put myself on a possible cancel list.
Thanks
Chances are pretty slim. I already have a few alternates for those dates too.

Not sure where to find a current schedule for this swap, so I thought I would take a chance and see if the fridge is available for our stay, Oct 23-Nov 1???
Thanks!!!

Never mind, just found the list, bummer!!!!

LMK if you want to be an alternate. People's plans do change and so far there are no other alternates listed for those dates.

Is this fridge swap carrying on into 2011. I'm looking for dates from Feb 9 to 16. Thanks

I didn't see a 2011 list yet but I was wondering if there is availability from Jan 18-25th?

Thanks!

Yes it is available! Read post 1 about swapper responsibilities and send me your info (listed in post 1). Then I'll add you to the list as long as no one else has confirmed for those dates yet.

I have a feeling that Jan is going to fill up quickly.

Well, I know it's awfully early, but with the new codes that just came out....we're booked!!

We've done fridge swaps three years at Pop, and love (and appreciate) that they exist!

I was wondering if I could grab the fridge in 2011...Sept 24 - Oct 2??

Gotta love free dining :)

I sent another PM with my confirmation information. Maybe I typed and forgot submit yesterday :badpc:

Please let me know if you didn't get it.

I sent you a PM with my info for Jan 21-29.

:thumbsup2

I sent you a PM for Jan 3-9. Thank you for putting all this together.

Got it :thumbsup2

Well, I know it's awfully early, but with the new codes that just came out....we're booked!!

We've done fridge swaps three years at Pop, and love (and appreciate) that they exist!

I was wondering if I could grab the fridge in 2011...Sept 24 - Oct 2??

Gotta love free dining :)

Read post 1 and send me your confirmation info then I'll add you to the swap;)

I sent another PM with my confirmation information. Maybe I typed and forgot submit yesterday :badpc:

Please let me know if you didn't get it.

Got it: )

Can I be put in for September 16-25, 2011?

Please send me your confirmation info and I'll add you to the swap: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter