Kona Cafe, a hidden gem

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum!!!!!!!

I am booking my dinner tomorrow.... Ok... But what are KoKo Puffs? Same thing as kiddie cone?

Do they serve dinner there too??

Also how many table credits to eat there??

I totally agree with. We love it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's a great choice and not that expensive, as far as Disney restaurants go.

I had that steak you mentioned - it was yummy!

And, of course, you can't beat the Tonga Toast for breakfast and the delicious press pot of Kona Coffee. Or the Kona blend, either one. I always buy 2-3 bags to bring home with me. My DH can make the Tonga Toast as good as the Kona Cafe so some mornings we make our Kona Cafe breakfast and pretend we're there. We bought a recipe book, Cooking with Mickey I think it's called, and he is a really good cook. He can make a lot of that stuff just as good as Disney.

Ahhhhh....a man who can cook. Who could ask for anything more?

PamNC

Do they serve dinner there too??

Also how many table credits to eat there??

We haven't eaten there yet, but we do have dinner ADRs for May, so yes, they do serve dinner. I have heard it is amazing. It is 1 TS credit per person:thumbsup2

Just ate there last week for the first time in dining plan....IT WAS FABULOUS! I can't tell enough people how much I enjoyed this place but it will be a must do for us, every trip.

I had the Kona Salad, Filet Mignon and Banana Creme Brulee for dessert. TO die for! Wanna go back NOW!

Enjoy all....

IMO...Dinner at Kona is the best 1 TS on property....

Havent had lunch or bkfst yet....

My next trip in may....we will go to kona 2x...:yay:
It was our 1st meal last trip.....and the whole week...
we kept wanting to go back...

Lets stop this thread the place will get to crowded;) ;) :goodvibes
Kerri

Would you guys say it is better than Ohana's?? I have ADR there and was wondering if I should change them to Kona's????Thanks!!!!!

We had dinner at Kona two weeks ago and we thought is was just ok. The big problem was that the place was tremendously understaffed. Our waitress was all over the place. Taking orders, busing tables, bringing out food, etc.

We just about opened the wine bottle ourselves. Our food was good but it was cool such that it was obviously sitting around waiting to come to our table.

I think we would have enjoyed the meal more if the service was just not so bad. The waitress was pleasant but no way can one person be expected to all that she was trying to do.

The setting of the place is very nice.

We're going next month for the first time. I hope they still have the filet on the menu as our friends are joining us & they cancelled their ressies at the Castle since they took the filet off the menu & decided to join us at Kona, although they are eating at Le Cellier & Concourse Steak House with plenty of chances to have a filet there. I was hoping for some good fish at Kona & Spoodles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter