• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohl's return policy

I lost my fitbit about a year after getting it. It just would get loose sometimes (the band was aging) and I lost it. They replaced the same model, no questions asked. It was so kind.

I'll have to be careful of that @prairie_girl chick, she doesn't seem to like you and I don't want to be guilty by association. Although, she thinks I'm mean :rolleyes:

I've been busy this last week and missed a lot. I did see that she called you mean on your ballad post. WTH? Who does that on a thread about your ballad? How rude.

Anyway, how does she think your mean? I still think your a sweetheart even though you don't like my boy Crosby. ;) And you weren't the one duct taping Toby in a shed! :p

I had 2 Fitbits that stopped working after 2 years. When the second one died, I called customer service and the best they could offer me was a 25% discount on a new one. I declined and instead bought Garmin Vivo because I wasted enough money on Fitbit. And they died after normal use. It's not like I dropped it or it went through the washer.

Fitbit replaced my broken charger for me after I proved that it was within the warranty. They actually sent a whole new Fitbit, not just the charger. Unfortunately, that charger broke too. No love for that Fitbit Flex charger at all. It's a several minute long procedure for me to plug my tracker into that charger and get it to stay charging (it has to be at a certain angle and I have a few strips of tape just hanging out there to tape it into position when it's finally ready to charge consistently). A few minutes doesn't sound like a big deal, but seriously, I shouldn't have to futz with a USB charger cradle for several minutes, it should be plug and go.

I'm so glad that I saw this post today, because it reminded me that I needed to call Fitbit. My son has had his Fitbit for one month (purchased on June 27th) and the other day, the metal buckle fell off the band, probably while we were on our walk, and we were unable to find it. So today I called Fitbit to see if we could get a new buckle somehow, and they told me that there are no replacement parts for that....so they are sending us a brand new Fitbit. I'm pretty impressed that they were so nice about it.

I've been busy this last week and missed a lot. I did see that she called you mean on your ballad post. WTH? Who does that on a thread about your ballad? How rude.

And you weren't the one duct taping Toby in a shed! :p

And, it'll happen again if people upset me enough ;)

The Charge HR can collect dead skin in the well where the charger connect. I use the hard corner of a towel to clean it out every so often.

When my first FitBit died I didn't contact them until 4 days after the year warranty was up and I got a 50% offer off a new Fitbit. Over a year later I was gifted a second FitBit and the band broke within 6 months. They mailed a new one without a receipt, but they did grill me about how I used it, if I shower with it, what kind of exercise I do with it on, if it's humid where I live, if I sweat a lot. When this replacement also breaks I won't be buying another FitBit. I've heard of other's getting the 25% offer, but I happen to know that the one I have was more than 25% off on black Friday. If you read reviews almost every one praises them for replacing units that broken within a year. I feel that you're actually paying twice as much to cover the fact that most of their products end up getting replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter