Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

Those are awesome, thanks so much for the updated link. We are taking our granddaughters on their first trip in October and I'm trying to think of monthly activities or little gifts to send them to help build the excitement.

Thanks! I plan on printing one for each of the kids. I will of course help DD write hers but with her answers. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

I'm SO glad that I stumbled upon this thread! I've been looking for fun things for DD and her BFF to keep themselves busy on the plane. They're 11, and this is a surprise trip for them. I just want them to have a good time and I think the journal and word search will keep them busy. THANKS!!!

After the timer is done, just click on the link above -- "Download file now". I think you may need Microsoft Power Point to open the file.

I am a bit PowerPoint illiterate :blush: Is there a way to change the little girl's name on the cover page to my daughter's name? That activity book is amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter