• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT WEB PAGE INFO.... This will be great for my dughter and niece. We are taken them both for the first trip to disney in september. Thanks

These are great! I also had to go to TheMouseForLess.com -> Downloads -For the Kids -> Kids Travel Journal to get the link to work.

Thanks so much!

These are great! Will give us a nice way to review what we did during the day with the kid (5). Then he will have them to remember the trip.

Quick note: If you have a particular character/theme you would like to find in a coloring page go to Google Images and type in your character...for example, type "Flik coloring page" and you quickly get 5 coloring pages from A Bug's Life.

Also, just wanted to tell you about what we're doing. First trip for my son (who will be 5) and daughter (who will be 3) coming up. [Not first for my wife and I, but first for the kids]. At exactly 26 weeks out, we started a Disney alphabet countdown. Every week, we're doing fun projects related to a letter and Disney things. Starting with A and finishing with Z. Each week as we start a new letter, they know we're getting closer to the trip [they can't wait to get to Z], plus they anticipate what new Disney things we'll talk about with each letter.

For each letter, some things we are doing -- Showing pictures of a ride -- Showing pictures of a non-ride -- Showing pictures of characters that start with that letter -- Providing worksheets and coloring pages for those characters -- my wife is weekly turning these into 2 things, 1) a big scrapbook with everything and 2) a smaller a scrapbook that shows some highlight pictures of each week that we can take on the trip.

So, for the letter A --> 4 or 5 pictures of Astro Orbiter (which both kids are now super excited to ride) and 4 or 5 pictures of the Animal Kingdom Lodge where we will be staying. I love asking them where we're going to stay on our trip and listening to them try to sound out that full name.
For characters, they have a picture of Alice, Aladdin, Ariel, Anastasia, Abu, Aurora, Arthur, Archimedes, Andy (Toy Story), and Annie (Einsteins) for their scrapbook.

This week, we're finishing up the letter I and getting started on the letter J.

For J, we're talking about The Jungle Cruise, Jedi Training Academy and the following characters: Jeremy (Phineas & Ferb), Jessie, Jacques, Jiminy Cricket, Jane (Tarzan), JoJo, Prince John, Jafar, Jasmine, Jose Carioca, and June.

Awesome ideas!! Thank you so much!!!!

Awesome ideas!! Thank you so much!!!!
Thanks!

And as a report. The full 26-week project finished in September (right before our trip) and it went very well. The kids were excited to start new letters each week. Joshua (5) enjoyed his math projects and Samantha (3)...by the end was begging for me to bring her math projects home, too. LOL

These are great! I also had to go to TheMouseForLess.com -> Downloads -For the Kids -> Kids Travel Journal to get the link to work.

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the link! I have found so much neat stuff on there!!

These are fab, but I couldn't open the link on the front page. I also went to themouseforless.com

Oh great!!! I had these for my last trip and loved them! I couldn't find it recently when planning for this trip, and stumbled on this thread...THANKS !

I printed out a journal from the Mouseforless site and my son's first grade teacher LOVED it. I felt less guilty about pulling him out of school for a week! My favorite entries were from Hollywood Studios:

What I learned today: "Going upside down on a roller coaster is fun."

The thing I didn't like today was: "Leaving"

I added some mazes for him to do on the plane, and after the trip we printed collages of pictures from each park to include in the journal.

whoops! wrong section.. will repost.. sorry!

does anyone know of a website with travel (airport) pages? i think it made a activity book..

thanks..

t

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter