kids menus

sra12574

Earning My Ears
I've been looking on the Universal site and not too many restauarants show kids menus . Three broomsticks had a kids menu . What other restauarants offer a kids menu for the Quick service plan . If a childs menu isn't available would the child be able to order an adult item ? I went the other day and ordered the QS program and we went to three broomsticks but I'm sure my son and wife will want to do other options throughout the parks ,

All have kids menus.

I don't know if it works out to be a good value for the kids menu, but you do not have to buy it ahead of time. You can get it when you are placing your food order.

The adult version works out to be a good value if your entree is around the $14 mark and you drink other things besides the free water they will give you I have found.

I used to get it when I did 3 broom sticks, but since I only take the free water now, it is no longer a good deal for me even if I use the snack credit for butter beer plus I have an annual pass with the food discount.

I know I wont do the Quick service meal plan every time I go but on the first trip we wanted to try some of the dining venues plus we wanted the freestyle mug which is 15.99 for the mug itself the kids meal was 21.99. So for 6 dollars more then the mug my son got a kids meal and a Frozen butter beer so that was worth it . I paid about 90 for about 110 in products . Now that I have the freestyle mugs though I'll probably be looking closer at the deals without the mug for future trips . I just wish they would list the items available on the kids menus so that I can decide if tjats a place we want to try .

Except for 3 broom sticks, we just pick a place and order whatever they have. It is theme park food. Anything will do and I would not go out of my way to eat anything I have ever had there. I am not saying it is bad, in fact some is quite good, but I guess I just don't care that much what it is plus it is more expensive.

In fact, we often just snack around the park and then have a nice supper somewhere.

Due to the amount of activity I usually do at the park I normally either eat nothing and have a decent meal before I leave, or if I feel the need for something, or want to treat myself have a little bit of a snack before I do so later on. However, to answer your question, if by the chance you find a place that doesn't have a kids menu, yes, they should be able to order from the adult menu. If they do not have a kids menu online, I would imagine the location itself should have a kid's menu though.

Also, if you plan on doing the QS plan, you might have well be going for the things that cost the most to get the best bang for your buck, if not, you might as well not be doing the QS dining plan at all. You can easily go over $23.99 ordering the right food and using all the options you receive with the QS dining plan, but if you do not a select the right items, or do not use them all, you'll barely reach the mark, or be low the mark and if that's the case it won't be worth it. However, at the same time, some people like the idea of playing a flat fee and not having to worry about paying for here, or there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter