Keeping Ukraine in our thoughts and prayers here

I keep Russians in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Me too. My heartfelt prayers go out to them, hoping that they acquire not only critical thinking skills but also a deep sense of empathy. Again, it takes some time until those people realize what is happening around, but i guess it's gonna be way too late. What we can do now, is to make small steps , which hopefully gonna make Ukraine win a little closer. Read about this project https://cartodonate.com, where old donated cars transformed into full medical vehicles and help to save lives.

Last edited:
Bullies never stop trying. It's a war of attrition. Never mind the fact that Russia is hardly making ANY headway - Putin will just keep slogging away. At least, until the rest of the world stands up to him. Or - dare I say - someone takes him out.
I was listening to The Bulwark the other day and they reported that Russia is using "buffer troops". Apparently, they are there to shoot other Russian troops who try to surrender. That is so horrifying.

I was listening to The Bulwark the other day and they reported that Russia is using "buffer troops". Apparently, they are there to shoot other Russian troops who try to surrender. That is so horrifying.
They did the exact same thing in WWII, I am pretty sure it is SOP.

They did the exact same thing in WWII, I am pretty sure it is SOP.

Yes, exactly. If a Russian soldier turned to flee, their commanding officer could shoot them. Stalin had ordered it - "Not one step back." Of course, then they were fighting the Nazi's, but today they are the invaders.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter