Just got a pretty good UOC vaild for Jan to June!

TeamEvansGo

Mouseketeer
Just got an email with a code offer for 30% off deluxe, 25% off moderates, and 20% off of value.

Dates are January 1st to June 7th 2017.

Anyone else received a UOC that goes this far out? The ones I've gotten in the past didn't have this large a range of dates and were usually only 15% off of value.

This is probably a good indication of the next round of discounts that should be released in December or January, for Spring 2017.

on the phone with a CM now, and he's having issues making it work. Looks like there's an issue.

Apparently the problem for me was that we moved since the last trip, so the code was linked to my old address. He's applying it now, will report back and ask about any other issues they are having for you guys.

Code applied. Saved $200 on my room at Pop in May!!

He said the problems you may be having are becasue they just released a bunch of the codes, so keep trying when the system calms down. Good luck everyone!!

I'm having trouble getting the WDW site to load at all now. I'm hoping we can get the 20% off at Pop for our trip!

I'm having trouble getting the WDW site to load at all now. I'm hoping we can get the 20% off at Pop for our trip!

Just go ahead and call. The site was being weird for me too. I was on hold for about 15 minutes before I reached a CM, but it took him about 5 minutes to apply my code and send me on my merry way!

I got it too, my zip wasn't working, but it worked with my in laws zip. We took them to Disney in 2013 and I planned everything so it was all under my email.

I got it too, my zip wasn't working, but it worked with my in laws zip. We took them to Disney in 2013 and I planned everything so it was all under my email.
It does seem to be a code specifically for those that have been to WDW in the past, so if anyone else is having issues, remember that it's linked to whatever address you used to book your last trip.

Just got the same code! And called because it wasn't working for me either!
Bummer for me though my trip is 6/22/17 and can't be moved This is the first time I've gotten a code after 15 trips! Fingers crossed I'll get another

If my start date is within the window but the end date is not, how does that work? The site isn't working for me either.

Just got the same code! And called because it wasn't working for me either!
Bummer for me though my trip is 6/22/17 and can't be moved This is the first time I've gotten a code after 15 trips! Fingers crossed I'll get another
Sorry to hear!

It's weird for me because I hear how random and rare the codes can be, yet for some reason since my trip in 2007, I tend to get email codes almost once a month. I don't have much luck in anything like gambling or the lottery so it's even stranger for that reason!

Yay! Got it changed to the UOC instead of the Disney Visa discount and was able to move us from ASSports to Pop and saved about $30.

Apparently after 35 minutes on hold, Disney wants me to hang up so badly they are playing bees buzzing Beauty in the Beast s the on hold music in an attempt to make me depart.

Apparently after 35 minutes on hold, Disney wants me to hang up so badly they are playing bees buzzing Beauty in the Beast s the on hold music in an attempt to make me depart.
Lol! I used to work at that attraction, try listening to it for 8 hours a day! Seriously though, they were able to apply it to my reservation super easy once I got through. Hang in there!

If my start date is within the window but the end date is not, how does that work? The site isn't working for me either.
It should still work for your dates. Usually just your check in date needs to be in the discount window.

Got one but major issues. It's in my mothers first name, my maiden last name (hasn't been my mothers last name in over 30 years) and her address in another state. She has never traveled with us and has never been linked to my account. After 90 min on phone tonight, I got absolutely nowhere with this. Super frustrating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter