Just got a pretty good UOC vaild for Jan to June!

My mom got this offer but we are booked under my name already with the Free Dining BB and that still beats the room offer for us. Really want to try deluxe but looks like we are still priced out.

Our family got a code (aka PIN) but again, very limited availability during our week (last week of February), most likely due to the marathon (not knocking the marathon, it's great).
Unfortunately we couldn't utilize it. Between the Gift of Magic room discount and "PSD" , and now this PIN, the availability is horrible. Since we "returned" to more frequent vacations at DW since 2007, I've never NOT been able to get discounts or codes applied during this time frame (end of Feb/beginning of March). Very disappointing. But I'm still hooked on Disney, and they know it! grrrrr...>:(:D

Curious if anyone has gotten one since that initial round of codes went out on... (Tuesday, was it?).

Does anyone know if you can get two rooms with the code? Our party is five members and we want two rooms at Pop. I wanted to call but with the Hurricane I thought I would wait a few days!

Does anyone know if you can get two rooms with the code? Our party is five members and we want two rooms at Pop. I wanted to call but with the Hurricane I thought I would wait a few days!

We got a PIN/UOC for Free Dining a few years ago and I was able to book 2 rooms (for a party of 5) at Pop using the code. While I've used a UOC on my trip last year and this year, we were booking a suite at AoA so I don't know if you can still use them for 2 rooms or not.

What is UOC?

UOC = Unique Offer Code....a special discount sent out via e-mail and sometimes snail mail to some random select group of potential guests.

Great, will call tomorrow. We were busy with Hurricane Matthew yesterday here in NC, and then lost power for almost 24 hours, but thankful for no damage or loss and sending positive thoughts to the many who were not as lucky.

Thanks for the help!

Update: Just called and got the two rooms! I wanted "room only" reservations, and while the CM was helpful and very chatty with alot of questions about prior visits, etc. she also tried to sell me everything under the sun: theme park tickets, dining packages, dining reservations, etc. Yikes!

Last edited:
So bummed! So we got a code in the mail, we've gone to WDW the last three years. We'll be going again early next year and sadly the code was addressed to a former resident who apparently was also an avid Disney visitor. What a tease :guilty:

Got one in my mother in laws name. My address. Was able to go in and make a complete dummy reservation in all ours names. But she is deceased now.

I just wonder if I could still use it online like this.

Not that we were planning on going to WDW this spring (looking into DLR, actually), but was curious to see what I would see with my PIN, but it refuses to work. Based on posts in this thread, I've tried with my former postal code (moved in July) and the current one, but it always just says that their system is temporarily out of service. Been trying for three days, feeling very sad not being able to look at that discount! Since I'm not really seriously considering booking, I don't want to waste my time or a CM's time by calling. Anyone have any additional ideas?

I know UOCs are a mystery when it comes to who gets one, so let me share:

I created a new email address to avoid using my work email on my chromebook set-up, so I took the opportunity to set up another disney account with that email and then requested information on the disney site.

Within 2 weeks I have received UOCs both in the snail mail and an email. I used to receive many codes all over the place, until I really started wanting them. For the last few years it's been hard to get a UOC. They still know it's me because the codes were accompanied with "we want you back" kind of writing. But maybe if you're struggling to get a UOC try creating a new gmail account and getting another email address in their system.

It can't hurt.

~Cari~ pluto:

Got the UOC applied to my reservation. So happy. But to think that this UOC used to be the norm as to what Disney offered the general public. But regardless, I am thankful for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter