Just for fun, post a wedding picture.

No. The ideas coming in are awesome ie/Disney cruise wedding, and the slipper pose! :)

Well then...my favorite wedding photo:

dinosaur-vjencanje-660x330.jpg

My one regret I have about the way we got married (before a judge with just two attendants present) is that we have not a single photo from that day. :-) Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'd regret the way I looked anyway. LOL. July 19, 1982.

My one regret I have about the way we got married (before a judge with just two attendants present) is that we have not a single photo from that day. :-) Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'd regret the way I looked anyway. LOL. July 19, 1982.

We got married before a judge, too, but fortunately one of our witnesses brought their camera. :D Almost twenty-two years, and no regrets! I think my husband looks very handsome and I was cute as a button, even if my dress isn't a traditional "wedding dress".

bgJuRaK.jpg

With wedding season fast approaching, I thought it may be fun for Disers to post 1 of their wedding pictures.

Almost 46 years ago! February (Almost, Valentine's Day Wk-end) in Canada. It was my husband's Birthday so we chose that day!! :love:

Wow! Are you my mom? This could have been her wedding picture. I think she had the exact same bridesmaid dresses right down to the color and the sheer sleeves. I think avocado was very popular that year.

Here's mine:
20170111_142004.jpg

So sorry for your regretted decision. One of my Bsil, and his wife have no "Professional" wedding pictures. A photographer took pictures, (they had paid a deposit) and either took no pictures (no film in the camera more than likely) at all or took them with him along with others, when his business was vacated. That was almost 50 years ago but, still fills them with sadness.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter