• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Curious... Manitobans check in!

Were from Winnipeg, leaving in 12 days. Son, Wife and Daughter in that order
will all have their birthdays at Disney.

Another Winnipeger! We leave 3 weeks from today for our first ever Disney trip. The kids still don't know anything about it!

Alison

Hi all,
I know this isn't the best place for this question, but I thought it might get some answers in here VS in the main forum.
DH and I need a place to stay the night before our flight in December, in the past we have stayed at the Victoria Inn, but I was thinking about trying a different hotel this time around. I have heard good things about the Greenwood, any pros or cons!??

:rolleyes2

Hi all,
I know this isn't the best place for this question, but I thought it might get some answers in here VS in the main forum.
DH and I need a place to stay the night before our flight in December, in the past we have stayed at the Victoria Inn, but I was thinking about trying a different hotel this time around. I have heard good things about the Greenwood, any pros or cons!??

I stayed there once for 2 days while doing training for work in Winnipeg. I thought it was really nice. It was clean and quiet when I was there.

Hi all,

I am from Dauphin and whenever we go into Winnipeg we always stay at the Greenwood.

Quite a few of us from the Dauphin area. We really have to plan a coffee meet or something.

Barb

We are booked for free dining from Nov 23 - Dec 2 at CBR pirate room. Not completely sure the wife has time off then, but not booking airfare until we know for sure. Not telling the kids. Excited thought, since all I've read is it is on of the slowest times to go. We have gone the last few summers on free dining. Getting too hot!!!! Hopefully everything will work out.

We are booked for free dining from Nov 23 - Dec 2 at CBR pirate room. Not completely sure the wife has time off then, but not booking airfare until we know for sure. Not telling the kids. Excited thought, since all I've read is it is on of the slowest times to go. We have gone the last few summers on free dining. Getting too hot!!!! Hopefully everything will work out.

Good luck, hope it works out for you. i am in 16 days & heather is in september so we wont get to meet up but cooler weather would be nice. They did not have the dining past september when i checked it out & it is our honeymoon so we have to put up with the weather :rotfl2:

Good luck, hope it works out for you. i am in 16 days & heather is in september so we wont get to meet up but cooler weather would be nice. They did not have the dining past september when i checked it out & it is our honeymoon so we have to put up with the weather :rotfl2:

Back in August 2011 there was a free dining offer for Canadians that went until Sept 29th! So what I did was booked my trip from Sept 30 back a day and started our trip on Sept 29th! So we have free dining for our whole trip Sept 29-Oct 10! :cheer2:

Well.... better late to the show then never! Winnipeger here too.

well I'll join in too! another 'Pegger here...busy planning our January/14 trip!

Add me and DH (Ukie Mouse) onto the list!

Winnipeg.....sunny St. James.

Any other DVC members?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter