Just booked my trip!

What did they do to the Pirate Ride!?!? That was another classic! I think of that ride ever time I see a similar one at a local carnival! :rotfl:

Seatbelts on the Blue Streak?!?!! Well, that kills all the fun of those little hills! Bunch of kill-joys!

We're going to have to plan a trip up there eventually (even if DH won't ride the coasters with me...the big chicken!)

Have fun on your trip!!

Yep, the Pirate Ride, Earthquake, and Upsidedown Funhouse are all gone, no more dark rides at CP. Oh well. The coasters more than make up for it! As for the seatbelts on the Blue Streak, sometimes ya do what ya gotta do while going up the lift hill! ;)

Even though I dont leave for Ohio till Tuesday, I AM OFFICIALLY ON VACATION AS OF NOW! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :yay:

It's BIG, It's DIRTY, and It's ON THE ROCKS! Anyone care to join in?

Have a fun and safe trip and ENJOY YOUR VACATION !!!!!!

let us know about when you get back :teeth:

The best part is after spending 51 weeks making other peoples vacations great, some other people get to spend one week making my vacation great!

VIKI! WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED A REFILL! :banana:

Have fun Mike! I'm sure after delivering all that Disney magic, you need a break to refill!

Well I'm packed, the yard work is done, shopping is done, checked the Internet a 1000 times, and I am ready to go!

I feel like one of you guys when you tell us about planing a trip to Disney.

I've over planned, and over packed (the weather is cool and wet up there) But I don't care, for one week I get a trip that I enjoy every year.

Arguable the best Amusement Park in the world, great service, and a great location! Woo Hoo.

I'll take a ton of pics for ya'll.

Have a great week, lots of great TV this week, I will miss those discussions, keep them up in my absence.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter