Just back sept 13-20

old feller

DIS Veteran
We just returned home late last night.We stayed at Pop Century with the quick service dining plan.Our trip was lots of fun.With heat index every day was at 100 degrees.This was our first time in September and the weather was expected.First time for Fantasmic,Star Wars dessert party and Holloween party.Hollowishes was almost rained out but,after over an hour Disney delivered.They showed the fireworks ,which we were very thankful for, then on top of that they followed with the parade.It was around one o'clock in the morning and very wet.Fantasmic was awesome and wow what a large crowd. Illuminations was delayed as well (because of rain) about an hour but,again Disney delivered.Enjoyed the Holloween party.We got a photo with the 7 Dwarfs after only a half hour wait.Trick or treating was fun and really enjoyed the atmosphere.Cast members were great...bathrooms were clean and crowds were mostly manageable.Was wondering if Brazil schools were still on break. Had number of times when the guests could not communicate to cast members on rides and at restaurants.( took 25 minutes to get a burger at pop)..Buses ran on time and never waited more than 10-15 minutes. Was wondering why Haunted Mansion musical instruments and stuff were not working in the que. (same last year I think) Also missed seeing our faces being used on Spaceship Earth.??? Really let down by no Water show at Animal Kingdam.The Tree of Life show was amazing though. We took a couple mid day breaks and glad we did. September was a little much for us. We have similar temps in Pa. but the humidity was too much.Very fun trip. One thing to add...we had no trading with the Jawas.Cast members explained that sometimes they don't do it.Let down as we had things to give to kids to trade with them and for us too.A cast member brought me over some stars wars pieces which was nice of him

I was there the same time and the weather was brutal and I usually go in Sept and live in Georgia. I had to take a break every afternoon and go back to the room and either just rest or go to the pool or in some cases just soak in a cool bath. Evidently the SSE picture thing has been broke for a while, I didn't think much of it when my picture didn't show up since it doesn't half the time any way. I only did two FW, Wishes on Wens. night and there was no rain that day and SW on another night but the rain passed long before. I enjoyed AK at night, even without a show it was fun to just see a different side to it. Sounds like you had a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter