Just back from Windsor Hills!

hi Pistonsfan

We were there over christmas - nearest places are TGI Fridays & Giordanno's pizza (Chicago pie pizza cooked to order in approx 30 mins) - also a Perkins near but thought this was a bit run down. Plenty of nice places in Celebration & that's not too far away either.

Nancy, if you mean the splash pool that each townhouse has then it's about 12 by 12 feet and 4 to 5 feet deep. There was an underwater ledge along with the steps that you could sit and relax. We used the main pool a few times but we aren't big swimmers and it was nice to have our own just to float around in.

Thanks for the great review:thumbsup2

Going to zip this "upstairs" :)

:sunny:

mtmbyck
I will be in windsor hills in a 3/3 townhouse march 8-15 I am going to be looking at a few homes while I am there, give us a report when you get back like is it clean, have enough towels, looks like in the pics would love to know
thanks
maria

mtmbyck
I will be in windsor hills in a 3/3 townhouse march 8-15 I am going to be looking at a few homes while I am there, give us a report when you get back like is it clean, have enough towels, looks like in the pics would love to know
thanks
maria

Hey how was your trip Maria, and where's that review!? :goodvibes

I just got in at 10 last night spent 3 nights at the pop didn't take the dog me my DD23 and her friend 22 and could not get anything with my DVC, all sold out, had a great time. my stay in march was awesome loved the townhome which I am sorry that I can't say which one as i had the dog and they don't allow dogs but the owner let him come since he is so small, doesn't climb on furniture or sleep in beds, short short hair , flea treatment every 30 days so they trusted i would take care of the house which i did so i am going back in aug. I didn't mind the drive it was so so close. i will be going to universal at the hard rock in june. no dog it will be me, dd 23 cousin and her dd 24 so all us girls again
maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter