Just back 4/22-4/27-DDP

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
For counter service, we ate at-Pecos Bill's, Captain Cook's, Goods to Go (OKW), Tangerine Cafe, Pizzafari, Beaches and Cream (Just the Kitchen Sink).
Table Service was-Artist Point, Coral Reef, Cape May Cafe CB, Chefs de France. In addition, DS ate at California Grill, Spoodles Pizza, and Yacht Club Galley. Noteworthy at Coral Reef(lunch) was that service was very slow and the Chocolate Wave seemed different and didn't include ice cream (didn't it used to have vanilla ice cream?). At Cape May, Goofy was only in the lobby for pictures, not going around to tables. Also, Stitch was in the lobby, which we didn't expect. At Chefs de France, DH was disappointed that the French onion soup didn't have more onion and less bread, but overall he really enjoyed lunch there. If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try to answer them.

What did your child eat at Pizzafari? We love to eat here, but have never been on the DP before, but will be in August. The kids used to split an adult pizza, but pizza doesn't seem to be on the kids menu (how ridiculous? same at Pinocchios!).

We were planning to do something else at AK, since the kids need to order off the kids menu.

Thanks!

I'm afraid I can't help you there, Tink. Our kids haven't eaten from the child's menu in about 15 years. On this trip, DS and his new bride stayed at a different hotel. I did see young kids at Pizzafari eating pizza and looking happy, so I think it was good. The only thing is that I don't know if it's on the DDP or if they bought it from the adults' menu.

How was YC Galley? We are planning on dinner here in July. I don't see many reviews of this place.

Thanks!

How was YC Galley? We are planning on dinner here in July. I don't see many reviews of this place.

Thanks!
It was "excellent, A+" according to DS
Sorry it took so long to answer-I've been waiting to hear from him, he and DDIL ate there. He raved about the dessert-cheesecake. No complaints about appetizers-BBQ chicken tenders and Chilli, main courses-fish and chips, club sandwich. He really liked how quiet it was ("the quietest meal we had all week") and the fast, efficient service. Hearing from him, I think I'll try it sometime!

It was "excellent, A+" according to DS
Sorry it took so long to answer-I've been waiting to hear from him, he and DDIL ate there. He raved about the dessert-cheesecake. No complaints about appetizers-BBQ chicken tenders and Chilli, main courses-fish and chips, club sandwich. He really liked how quiet it was ("the quietest meal we had all week") and the fast, efficient service. Hearing from him, I think I'll try it sometime!

Thanks. I love cheesecake too!! Can't wait to try it.:dance3:

And BBQ chicken tenders sound yummy. My dd's will love that too.

We went to Cape May for breakfast on 4/22 and Goofy was making the rounds in the restaurant..we did not see Stitch.....

We went to Cape May for breakfast on 4/22 and Goofy was making the rounds in the restaurant..we did not see Stitch.....

So it sounds like it's a day to day change. I know that when I ate there in December, Goofy was making the rounds. The disappointing thing when we all ate there was that Goofy was gone before we finished eating, so we didn't get our picture with him. And I also hadn't seen Stitch there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter