• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2017 Discounts

For me, I felt that the free quick service deal at a value resort was the best value for my husband and I for the summer, even over this TA discount. I prefer to stay at a moderate or deluxe but even with the discount I was quoted for a room only, it's gotten SO expensive.

Does this TA have wilderness lodge discounts? Because if it's the TA I'm thinking of, they don't ever have wilderness lodge discounts for some reason and that is where we want to stay during our next trip.

New poster here (been reading for years!)

I'm also looking for discounts for a stay in July. We want to do a moderate and are waiting on Disney to release discounts for our trip before booking. I'm looking for a stay at Boardwalk, Poly, or Contemporary. I've used Magical journeys thus far but they are just giving me the rates I see on the website. Will a different TA have better rates?

I just booked through the TA! I got an awesome rate for June 12-26. 8 nights at CSR and 6 at Poly. I highly recommend this TA.

Does anyone have an idea of when AP rates will be out? I thought it was sometime in Feb. from what I remember but nothing has seemed to be released. Hopefully soon...

Does anyone have an idea of when AP rates will be out? I thought it was sometime in Feb. from what I remember but nothing has seemed to be released. Hopefully soon...
According to MouseSavers, I think it said around the 26th of Feb last year....but I think 2015 was different?

Yes!Thank you! I remembered it was the end of Feb. Ok so I guess it can be anywhere from next week until April. Oy......

I booked today at AKL for June 6-13 with them.

If you don't mind,would you PM me what rate you paid and for how many? If it's not much more than what I'm paying at POFQ I may swtich! We are there June 3-10.

Every time I check in and click on "Explore Our Special Offers" I want to chuck my phone across the room!! :rotfl:I need new offers!! One's that apply to my dates preferably, please and thank you :)

I think people may be able to find discounts at CBR now that they have announced the work that will be starting there on May 1st. Not sure what kind of offers will be available for the other resorts since people are changing their reservations.

A summer discount should be coming soon, if it's anything like the past two years. Has anyone seen any predictions on the release date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter