• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We'll definitely be lining up for lunch! (Would still like to snare an ADR for dinner, tho!) May I ask what time you got in line?
Thanks!

Anyone know why my post was deleted? I wasn't looking for someone to give me a reservation..my trip is over. I was merely letting people know that I saw an opening just like others have done. Just trying to be helpful...

I got in line at 10:20 and I was just around the bend where the sign is. We were sitting down and eating before 11 (they open at 10:30). Sat in the Rose Garden.

Anyone know why my post was deleted? I wasn't looking for someone to give me a reservation..my trip is over. I was merely letting people know that I saw an opening just like others have done. Just trying to be helpful...

I got in line at 10:20 and I was just around the bend where the sign is. We were sitting down and eating before 11 (they open at 10:30). Sat in the Rose Garden.

Looks like mine was deleted too????

Thanks for the info - I was planning on getting in line around 10:15 next week when we're there - similar to you. But then I read a few posts that advised going around 1:30. Think I'll stick with the earlier time.

And again, thanks to you and to Countryrunner for posting the BOG openings! (Even tho your post no longer shows up...)

Could anyone please tell me how you're finding the BOG openings? Are you just generally checking for dinner on a certain day, or are you checking specifically for BOG at a certain time?
Thanks!

Could anyone please tell me how you're finding the BOG openings? Are you just generally checking for dinner on a certain day, or are you checking specifically for BOG at a certain time?
Thanks!

I was just checking for "dinner" on a certain day. That way it checks the entire evening for you.

Have an ADR on June 29 for 5 people at 10:10 AM.
Due to other plans (3 in party want to go fishing instead) I'm going to cancel this reservation. (I was able to pick up a table for 2.)
If you're interested in coordinating, just PM or send me an email.
gretchenohar@hotmail.com

Whoever cancelled the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party for 6/25; THANK YOU! I nabbed it! You've really made my day. Been hunting for this for a long while now. :)

Whoever cancelled 'Ohana for this Sunday at 8 thank you!! I just got it!!

Wanted to let people know that I just saw a CRT opening for 2 on June 22 at 7:10 pm, in case anybody wants to try to grab it.

Hope this helps someone... Just cancelled BOG for this tuesday june 25 for 5 people at 4:30. Cancelled 5 min ago...

Tried for both but no luck:sad:

A number of people have reported that canceled BOG reservations are not being released in the system. I wouldn't give up, but don't be too surprised if you can't get them when others post a cancellation.

Why aren't they being released into the system? Are you saying maybe for cancellations they are just leaving those tables open? (for walkins maybe?) What a bummer as I am trying for 6/30 and was hoping for a cancellation

Why aren't they being released into the system? Are you saying maybe for cancellations they are just leaving those tables open? (for walkins maybe?) What a bummer as I am trying for 6/30 and was hoping for a cancellation

I've been told by a couple CM's when I call that they are NOT releasing BOG ADR's thru August.
However, I have seen at least 5 people who have been able to pick them up on this board - some as recently as last week. So keep checking several times a day - and good luck!

Just cancelled Park Fare, as listed above, and was able to pick up CM on 06/25 for Bkfst for 5 people.
Sadly, nothing available for BOG for our dates....
The strange thing is: it was only 4:49 AM here - and the ADR line shouldn't have even been open?????
I've been trying to line up a CM bkfst on the 25th for months!
Now - back to trying for BOG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter