• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I am going to cancel Le Cellier 6/10 at 12:40pm for 4 people and Jiko 6/9 at 6pm for 2 people.

I have the following reservations to cancel. I will do it around noon today. If anyone is interested in any, please send me a PM so we can coordinate. All reservations are for FOUR people.

Saturday 6/8: Whispering Canyon Cafe @6:40pm
Tuesday 6/11: 'Ohana Best Friends Breakfast @7:35am
Wednesday 6/12: Hollywood and Vine @10:10am
Friday 6/14: Crystal Palace @8:10am

I am able to cancel all these because other reservations that work better for my schedule have been showing up in abundance this week. Keep checking folks; you might get lucky! :cheer2:

Have not cancelled that BOG yet!!! Crazy busy at home!! Will try to cancel tonight if that is good for you.

Since you can't PM, email me at bastraker@aol.com and let me know if 9 or 10pm tonight is ok for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you please come back and post if you two were able to coordinate this transfer? I'm hearing conflicting stories about picking up BOG reservations recently. I do know some have been lucky in the past, but not hearing much lately.
Thanks!

I wanted to mention that I have had a lot of luck getting some great ADRS just a few days before I need them due to people canceling.

I am canceling now Tusker House Noon for June 11.

I just cancelled the following:

Cinderella's Royal Table
Reservation for 4 Guests on Saturday, June 15, 2013
Magic Kingdom Park
10:10 AM - Breakfast

Lots of other stuff I wanted is opening up 24-48 hours beforehand. Its working out great!

I don't know if BOG ADR's open up after cancellation, but I will be canceling BOG on 6/19 at 4:20 for 3 guests at noon today if anyone wants to attempt to get it.

I just cancelled the following:

Cinderella's Royal Table
Reservation for 4 Guests on Saturday, June 15, 2013
Magic Kingdom Park
10:10 AM - Breakfast

Lots of other stuff I wanted is opening up 24-48 hours beforehand. Its working out great!

Did you get a new CRT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter