June 2012 Car Rental Discounts/Codes

Budget rental question - this is our first time to book with Budget and I notice on the rental agreements it says "our insurance highly recommended" and this is the only rental company I've seen with this. We always decline the insurance relying on our own Visa card. Am I okay doing this with Budget as well? So far this is where we've found our best rate.

Budget rental question - this is our first time to book with Budget and I notice on the rental agreements it says "our insurance highly recommended" and this is the only rental company I've seen with this. We always decline the insurance relying on our own Visa card. Am I okay doing this with Budget as well? So far this is where we've found our best rate.

We have rented with Budget before and as with all rental car companies, we do not get the insurance. Never has been an issue.

I also booked thru Budget for the last week of June for a minivan using code BCD X474200 and my total for 7 days is 302.84! Give it a try since it would be even cheaper for a small car.

Thanks for the code! Saved us about $150!!!!

following along.....

I only need a one day rental (minivan, 7 of us):worship:
None of the codes listed does a thing (not surprising, they are for weeklong rentals)

Still looking for a fantastic one day deal......

Last year I got a 12 passenger econoline van for 29.99, so the deals do crop up every so often:banana:

These threads are great for sharing codes, so keep them coming!!:cool1:

Booked through Thrifty June 24-July 1

Used code: WBWKL

Vehicle Type: Mid-Size - Dodge Avenger or Similar

Your Rate: 1 Week at $161.84 per week. Unlimited mileage.

TOTAL: $226 with everything

The budget code is pretty good for a weekly rental, but I need ten days in June and that seems to bump everything to a two week rate.

Back to the drawing board.

Booked through Thrifty June 24-July 1

Used code: WBWKL

Vehicle Type: Mid-Size - Dodge Avenger or Similar

Your Rate: 1 Week at $161.84 per week. Unlimited mileage.

TOTAL: $226 with everything

Expedia.ca with Budget a midsize is $137.40CAN inc taxes. It is a pepaid rate but if you cancel will get a refund within 7 days.

Bumping this, still haven't found a better deal for a compact/economy for 6/18-25, than the Dollar Orlando City Special for $221(w/tax). Hope you all are having better luck, and if so please share. Thanks

Even though rental car savers lists it as not being valid for june trips, my best rate came from BCD D420000. It's listed as "up to 50% off".

Bumping this, still haven't found a better deal for a compact/economy for 6/18-25, than the Dollar Orlando City Special for $221(w/tax). Hope you all are having better luck, and if so please share. Thanks

Expedia.ca $133.85 inc taxes with Budget. Even a US resident can book and if you cancel will get a refund within 24hrs.

Expedia.ca $133.85 inc taxes with Budget. Even a US resident can book and if you cancel will get a refund within 24hrs.

Tried this and cancelled and didn't get my full refund because when you get the confirmation e-mail it says taxes aren't included, someone said you have to call to make sure the taxes are included but to me it seems like more of a hassle that I don't want to deal with. Thanks though.

Friends got back from Orlando last week and used Expedia.ca. The total included taxes and they paid nothing additional at time of pickup.

Friends got back from Orlando last week and used Expedia.ca. The total included taxes and they paid nothing additional at time of pickup.

I believe you, just personal preference I guess and don't want to take that risk. Maybe it will help someone else save some money though. Thanks.

Morning, has anyone seen any National codes lately?
Thanks,
Kimberley

Can't wait for our trip June 6th - June 19th! We need 2 cars, one for DH, DS and me, and one for my brother and sister -in-law who are joining us. That Budget code was great; I think I'm going to reserve that, then see if I can get anything lower. It was $338 with taxes and fees. Our friends got one in May for 12 days at $180, so I'm hoping we can go lower!

popcorn::

Can't wait for our trip June 6th - June 19th! We need 2 cars, one for DH, DS and me, and one for my brother and sister -in-law who are joining us. That Budget code was great; I think I'm going to reserve that, then see if I can get anything lower. It was $338 with taxes and fees. Our friends got one in May for 12 days at $180, so I'm hoping we can go lower!

popcorn::

Wow! $180! :faint:

Just booked a Ford Escape for $202 including tax from Budget for our trip in June (12-19). I used the code of D454301.

Just booked a Ford Escape for $202 including tax from Budget for our trip in June (12-19). I used the code of D454301.

I decided just to go ahead and book this code for the same thing, but the price goes to $311 for 3 extra days! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter