June 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

That was me The real Alice.

I'll guess I'll try to catch it after you cancel and see if it works out. Thanks.

Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package for 4 . . June 28th 4:45 dinner 9:00 show! Hopeoe this helps someone!!!

Just canceled:

Chef Mickey's 7:20am June 13
Whispering Canyon 5:10pm June 12

I was able to finally snag a later Chef Mickeys

Just cancelled:
Garden Grove 5:00pm June 13

I will probably be canceling a Tusker House 10:05am June 15 for 4 people by next week so PM me if you are interested in coordinating.

I haven't canceled anything, but I was searching and I found an opening for Ohana on June 16th at 6:30pm if someone wants to grab it up! Good luck!

Once again, while searching for a better time for me, I noticed there was an opening at Ohana.

Anyone who is interested, it is for June 16 at 9:45 at Ohana!

Good luck!

Just canceled party of 3 at Crystal Palace Mon June 4th 8:30am. I got a better time and had to cancel immediately.

I will be cancelling the following tomorrow morning at 8:00 am CST.:)

Chef Mickey's 6/9 7:00 pm for 4
Tusker House 6/14 10:00 am for 4

Hope these help someone. :banana:

Changed a couple things around and have the following to cancel.

Sat. 6/2 Ohana 5:15 pm. 4 ppl
Sun. 6/3 Akershus 12:15 pm. 4 ppl.

I will cancel these this afternoon if I haven't heard from anyone about arranging a mutually agreeable time.

I will be canceling reservations for a party of 4 at Asherkus on June 14 at 3:10pm.

I'm going to cancel these in about 40 minutes, at 3:30pm central time.

I will be canceling reservations for a party of 4 at Asherkus on June 14 at 3:10pm.

I'm going to cancel these in about 40 minutes, at 3:30pm central time.

I amy try to snag that though I just got one at 6/13 and will have lunch at Akershus available for 6/13 and 6/14

just cancelled all for a party of 4

Monday, June 11 Boma 5:15pm
Wednesday, June 13 Akershus 12:15pm
Thursday, June 14 Akershus 12:05pm?
Thursday, June 14 Whispering Canyon 5:05pm
Friday, June 15 Tusker House 10:05am

I hope someone can grab them. I know how hard some of these are to get... I jsut exchanged for a 3:15pm Akershus because the 12:15 was too close to Chef Mickeys I am still hoping for a later Akershus so if I have to cancel the 3:15pm on June 13 I will post it here.

I amy try to snag that though I just got one at 6/13 and will have lunch at Akershus available for 6/13 and 6/14

I just looked at my reservations and for some reason, the Asherkus lunch is still on my list. I guess the Disney website had a glitch. I'm canceling it now (hoping it works this time!).

I just cancelled a GARDEN GRILL reservation for 4 (Epcot) on June 14th at 4:30.

I thought the reservation was for Friday the 15th! Good thing I double-checked...

now to find a replacement for my family !!! :(

Cancelling CRT for Thursday, June 28 at 2:05pm. Reservation is for 4.

Will cancel at 10:00am pst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter