June 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Chef Mickey's
4 People
6/3/12 7:30PM

Liberty Tree Tavern
4 People
6/4/12 5:15PM

Hope this helps someone! :goodvibes

Our party size has changed so I had to change some reservations. I have the following to cancel. Please pm me to let me know if you'd like to figure out a time we can both be online for me to cancel and you can try to grab it/them.

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2012
Time: 11:50 a.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

Akershus
Date: Sunday, June 3, 2012
Time: 12:15 p.m.

I have an 'Ohana dinner for 4 on June 15th @5pm I need to cancel. If anyone would like to coordinate let me know.

Cancelling for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table 6/2/12 Party of 4 at 10:00 am in 12 minutes (around 6:40pm CST)

Hope someone can use it!!

Our party size has changed so I had to change some reservations. I have the following to cancel. Please pm me to let me know if you'd like to figure out a time we can both be online for me to cancel and you can try to grab it/them.

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2012
Time: 11:50 a.m.

Akershus
Date: Sunday, June 3, 2012
Time: 12:15 p.m.

I've been hanging on to the above in case anyone wants them and thinking that more people would start checking this thread as we get closer.

I also have:

Chef Mickey Friday June 8 at 8:00 p.m. party of 4 and

CRT on Wed. June 6 at 8:15 a.m. for party of 3.

I thought I had cancelled this one a long time ago and switched it to the Sat. lunch ressie, but as I was double checking my ADR's it's still there. I also checked and it was never refunded to my credit card, so I must have failed to process the CRT cancellation way back when.

I am cancelling a Mama Melrose fantasmic package on 6/14 for 4 at 3:55pm. we're coming in one day later than originally planned.

I'm also probably going to cancel California Grill at 7:45 on the 19th for 4 and Crystal Palace lunch at 11:30 on the 17th.

Subbing too! I screwed up my Le Cellier lunch ressie so I'm hoping for some pixie dust and finding someone who just cancelled theirs. :goodvibes

OK - I have a ADR at Sci-Fi for 12:15 on Friday, June 8th that Im going to cancel..

I was able to book 50s PT at 1:20 which is better for us..

I'll hold it for a little while in case anyone needs it!

Just PM me!!

It's 10:54am CST

I am just canceled...

Whispering Canyon
Party of 6
June 5th 5pm

Chef Mickeys
Party of 2
June 9th 10:55am

I am going to be cancelling an Ohana reservation for 6 at 5:10 on June 1st. PM me if you would like to coordinate, I know this is a popular restaurant!

I have to cancel a 5:15 Chef Mickeys dinner for 4 people on June 19th.
I was able to pick up a CM ADR later in the week that works much better than my arrival day.

Let me know if you'd like to coordinate. I will be cancelling at 10pm tonight if I don't hear from anyone.

Just cancelled (party of 2)

Sci Fi June 10 @ 12:30 (SWW if someone wants to snag it)
Coral Reef June 7 @ 7:40pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter