June 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you got it.

Well, if I could have gotten into CM you could of had it :lmao:. Was :-)sad1:) staying 2 nights a BLT and just couldn't get into CM.

Thanks! :goodvibes My family and I live in Daytona Beach so we do a lot of three night last minute trips and the biggest problem is finding a character meal for DS4 (I know, it's tragic :rotfl:). After I booked CP, DS4 proclaimed he wanted to eat at CM and started crying. He doesn't understand the "We're past the 180 mark for ADR's and they are all booked up!" :rotfl2:

We'll keep trying and if not this month, maybe on next month's trip! :thumbsup2

I will be cancelling a 6/8 11 am Yak and Yeti for 4 people later today. PM me if you are interested and I can coordinate times with you.

There is currently an opening available for next Friday (June 11) @ 4:50 pm.

Go to Disney's website and book it online. If you get it, pleaes come back here and post. GOOD LUCK!

I just did a search on Disney's website for Le Cellier reservation times. I found one opening for next Friday at 4:50pm. I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO TRADE THIS ADR TIME. I only want to let people know this time is available if they want it.

If you're going to be in Disney next week, and you want to eat at Le Cellier, go to Disney's website and book it ASAP before it's gone.

If you do book, please post here. I'd love to know who gets it!

It was nice of you to post this - I'm sure you are going to make somebody very happy :thumbsup2 I was just able to snag a table for 2 for the 14th the other day and was pretty stoked. :woohoo:

There is currently an opening available for next Friday (June 11) @ 4:50 pm.

Go to Disney's website and book it online. If you get it, pleaes come back here and post. GOOD LUCK!

I just did a search on Disney's website for Le Cellier reservation times. I found one opening for next Friday at 4:50pm. I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO TRADE THIS ADR TIME. I only want to let people know this time is available if they want it.

If you're going to be in Disney next week, and you want to eat at Le Cellier, go to Disney's website and book it ASAP before it's gone.

If you do book, please post here. I'd love to know who gets it!

I hope someone can get this.

I sent you a PM, but since I didn't hear back and you started another thread, I figured it might be best to contact you on the boards.

All three of your threads were moved to the June Canceled ADR thread, so those who are looking for June ADRs have your notices in one place.

Thanks again for sharing this info :goodvibes

I just got your PM. I'm a newbie here so I'm still learning the ropes. Hoepfully someone will see this and snag it up before it's gone!

No problem! I just figured that it'd be better to contact you on the thread in hopes that you'd see it and not think that the board was eating all of your posts. :goodvibes

Can I just ask a quick question - do these cancelled reservations reappear in the booking system immediately, or does it take some time? (With the old system, I think it was the next morning before they became available again).

I have a number of ADRs to cancel for the end of October (including some for Le Cellier) but will have to do it over the phone as the online system still doesn't seem to cope with international telephone numbers :( (otherwise I'd have cancelled them within a few hours of getting our final bookings).

[EDIT: Just seen another thread which says cancellations should appear almost instantly. It also says about retrieving all of my reservations in one go via the "My Disney Vacation" > "Dining Reservations" drop-down link, and that actually worked!!! Yay!)

Andre

All are for 4 people

June 26 - cape may 7 pm

june 27 - wolf gang puck express 7 pm

june 28 - raglan road 7 pm

june 29 - 50s Prime Time 7 pm

june 30 - Capt Grills 715 pm

july 1 - Yak and Yeti 645 pm

Just cancelled at 9am Eastern Time

Akershus Princess Storybook Dining June 12, 12 Noon Party of 6

Also saw that there is a Breakfast available for June 13 at 10:45!

I was searching for Le Cellier on June 24 and found one for 2:30 for 2 people.
I took that time but there is also a 11:35 am available for LC right now.

I just searched for June 25 and they have a few afternoon openings for 2 people as well.

There are quite a few openings, including June 27 for 4 people at 2:45.
If you've been looking for LeCellier, I would search again because it looks like
they have opened some times up or a lot of people have cancelled.

:goodvibesJust cancelled, all for 2A and 1C

Tusker House, Tues. 6/8 at 9:30 am

Crystal Palace, Wed. 6/9 at 9:15 am

Garden Grill, Wed. 6/9 at 4:25 pm

Good luck!

Just canceled:

Le Cellier - Saturday June 12th 1:10 PM
Chefs de France - Monday June 14th 12:30PM

Party of 2

6/19 - Mickey's Backyard BBQ - 6:30pm
6/20 - Chef Mickey's - 7:20am
6/20 - Cape May - 8:50am
6/21 - Mama Melrose's - 2:15pm
6/23 - Yak & Yeti - 7:00pm

Parties of 4

About to cancel the following:

June 10: O'Hana 8:10am 3ppl

June 11: Cape May 7:55am 3ppl

June 12: Tusker House 9:15am 6ppl

June 12: Chefs de France 5pm 6ppl

June 12: Rose & Crown 7:30pm 6ppl

June 13: Akershus 9:20am 6ppl

June 13: 1900 Park Fare 10:35am 6ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter