• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

June 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Canceled Donald's Safari Breakfast 6/10 for 7 people 9:40 am.
I kept trying to get the time I wanted and I finally did. Keep going back and checking it pays off.:cool1:

I am going to cancel a 7:30 a.m. at Chef Mickeys on June 7th for 4 people.

I am going to cancel an 8:15 p.m. at 1900 PF on June 8th for 4 people.

Please PM me if you would like to try to co-ordinate my cancellation timing with your reservation timing. I will be canceling online.

Hope this helps someone!! :goodvibes

I need to cancel Chef Mickey for June 14th 2A 4K
Send me a PM if you want it and I can cancel when you are ready. I should be off and on today to check back in.

Is there any reason why you couldn't give your conf # and name to someone else? They don't actually ask for your ID so that you can prove that you are the person that the reservation is under.

??? Just wondering...I have some reservations that I am not able to use and would rather hand them off to someone else than just cancel them.

Is there any reason why you couldn't give your conf # and name to someone else? They don't actually ask for your ID so that you can prove that you are the person that the reservation is under.

??? Just wondering...I have some reservations that I am not able to use and would rather hand them off to someone else than just cancel them.

I just looked around the boards and the sticky at the top says Disney does not allow this.

Cancelled T-Rex at 11AM, Tuesday, June 22nd for 2 adults, 4 kids.

Still have to cancel Chef Mickey's at 5:25PM, Wednesday, June 23rd for 2 adults, 4 kids. Will wait until 9PM (Eastern) tomorrow to cancel. :cheer2:

For one reason or another Disney changed their policy regarding transferring ADRs from one party to another, and doing what you suggest is essentially transferring your ADR. Disney doesn't allow it anymore, so it's DISboards policy to no longer facilitate transfers in any fashion.

In the next 20 minutes, I will be canceling the following:

Saturday, June 19-5:30pm San Angel Inn
Monday, June 21-5:25pm Biergarten
Tuesday, June 22-6:30pm Raglan Road
Friday, June 25-5:20pm Yachtsmens Steakhouse

Hope that helps somebody out!

I have 2 reservations for LeCellier Monday June 28th. I'm canceling an 8:15 LeCellier for 5ppl in the next few minutes.

I will be canceling the following ADR's (for a party of 3) in the next 20 minutes:

• Narcoosee's on June 3, 5:35 PM
  • Ohana's on June 3, 5:00 PM and 9:30 PM (2 ADR's)
  • Cape May on June 3, 8:45 AM
  • Kouzzina on June 4, 8:35 AM
  • Crystal Palace on June 3, 8:30 PM

Good luck!

I got a 4:30 res since so many parks are open late that we can hop to after dinner, so we are cancelling Boma, 6:20PM Party of 4. (2A2C)

I will cancel it at 9:30PM EST

A bunch of Ohanas seem to be open at various times from 5/29-6/5... Nothing remarkable (a lot of later times), but odd, considering everything's been fully booked up until this morning.

I got a better time for 'Ohana and Chef Mickeys, so now things are shuffling around! Here's what I'm canceling in the next few minutes, all are a party of five:

Sci-Fi Friday June 18th 4:25pm
Boma Friday June 18th 6:25pm
'Ohana Monday June 21st 9:35pm
Chef Mickey's Tuesday June 22nd 7:05am

I hope they help someone out :thumbsup2

All were party of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)

6/6- Rose & Crown 7:50pm
6/6- Rose & Crown 7:10pm
6/7- Chef Mickey's 7:05am
6/8- Crystal Palace 8:20am
6/9- Rose & Crown 7:55pm

hope this helps someone, there were a bunch of spots available for Cinderella's Royal Table on Tuesday & Thursday (june 15 and 17) around 9:30 pm. Late but if you have older kids might be doable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter