• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 16, 2017 Disney Dream 5 night Bahama

No worries, Tina. Thanks for letting me know. The FB group is so well organized and it will be so much fun! Since this will be your 1st FE exchange, it is perfect to share treasures with one group of 8-10 families. Maybe our paths will cross on board depending if the FB group plans a meet and greet session.
Best,
Terri
:sunny:

Just booked the cruise for our 30th Wedding Anniversary!! Just me and my DH will be cruising. Can't wait.

On another note, does anyone know about the Princess meet and greet? They are sold out....and I almost strated to cry!!! This is TO STRESSFUL

Looks like I get to start the thread for this sailing! Horray!
This will be my second Disney Cruise. I would love to get a Fish extender program set up and plan some meet-up!
This is our families first Disney Cruise, and we are very interested in being involved in the FE! How do we get involved?

Is it too late to join the FE group? I just sent a request on FB. This will be our 6th cruise and I never knew what it was until today.

Is it too late to join the FE group? This is our 5th Disney cruise and would love to join if there are any last minute groups or drop outs

This will be our first cruise, and learned about the FE about 10 minutes ago. The Facebook group seems to be closed, but if there is anyway to join we'd be interested. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter