June 16, 2017 Disney Dream 5 night Bahama

BranR

Earning My Ears
Looks like I get to start the thread for this sailing! Horray!
This will be my second Disney Cruise. I would love to get a Fish extender program set up and plan some meet-up!

Me and my family are very interested! This would be our first time on a a Disney cruise and we would really enjoy getting to experience everything this trip can offer. We would be either a party of 6 or 7.

Hi,
This is our 3rd Disney cruise! We would love to join/help organize a Fish Extender group. It is one of our favorite experiences to share while sailing! We are a group of 2 kids & 1 adult - can't wait!

Hiiiiii, this will be our 1st! Love the FE idea (I only know the cool term because of Pintrest!) lol Where do I sign up? Any tips you all can give me from previous cruises. I have 2 little girls, 3 & 4!

hi! Second cruise.
Would love to join FE group.

Agnews
2 adults - Mark and Michelle
6 year boy
3 year girl
Room- 9510
We are celebrating our 10 year Anniversary!

Looks like there is definite interest in a FE group forming through Disboards. Facebook has a group open also. I am happy to help organize this FE group as long as we have 8-10 families who may be interested. Just let me know.

So excited! First Disney Cruise for the Family!! This is so neat and I would love to be a part of it. If you do have a fb page, please add me.
Thanks!

Hi!
A Disney cruise is simply an amazing family experience. You will love it! We may be forming a FE group through this Disboards thread if we have get 8-10 families who want to exchange treasures! If you want to join the FB group, you will have to search "Disney Dream June 16, 2017 - Double Dip At Castaway Cay" and join that group.
Our family will be in both groups to double the fun! Just let me know if you want to be a part of the Disboards FE group.
Have you downloaded the Disney Cruise App on your phone? It gives you live countdown to the cruise: 162 days, 5 hours, 46 min & 33 sec as of this moment! Love it!
Best,
Terri

I was trying to organize the FE group here, but I did t think there was interest! I guess I was too eager. Facebook is a much better place to organize, does everyone have FB here? I just sent in my request to the group. I'm so excited more people are interested.

Yes, so exciting there are lots of families who will be participating in a FE exchange on this cruse. Keep me posted if you want to be included in this Disboards group. The group will stay open until May 1st. I will keep you posted if we will have enough participants to form a group. It's a double dip cruise - why not double dip is a FE group for twice the fun?

Hi everyone!!!!!
This will be our first cruise and we are very excited!! We would like to participate in the FE exchange. We will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary, we both turn 50 this year and our son turns 8 on the cruise trip !! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:earboy2:

Hi Tina,
You will enjoy the Disney cruise so much! What a great way to celebrate an anniversary & a birthday! I see you have also joined the FaceBook FE group - me too! I just want to confirm you want to join TWO FE groups (twice the fun). No worries if you choose the FaceBook group - I just need to know. As long as we get 8-10 families who want to stay in this group organized through DISboards, this group will continue to plan a FE exchange. Just let me know!
Best,
Terri

Hi Tina,
You will enjoy the Disney cruise so much! What a great way to celebrate an anniversary & a birthday! I see you have also joined the FaceBook FE group - me too! I just want to confirm you want to join TWO FE groups (twice the fun). No worries if you choose the FaceBook group - I just need to know. As long as we get 8-10 families who want to stay in this group organized through DISboards, this group will continue to plan a FE exchange. Just let me know!
Best,
Terri

Hi Terri
I plan on doing the Facebook FE, but thank you for offering 2 :))
Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter