• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 5 2014 Mediterranean Cruise Meet Thread

Booked on this cruise for a family of 5, dh, dw, and three sons, 15, 12, and 18.We're doing a 12 day med cruise to greece this year and we'll see how it goes and if we love it enough to go back.

Really want to go to Venice though as we're not doing it this year, but disappointed in the 6pm port time.

Glad there is finally a meet. I was worried!

We are also on this cruise. There will be three of us; 2 adults and DD 14. We will spend a week touring Italy and then onto the cruise.
We have been on the Magic and the Wonder; this is cruise #3 for us.
VERY excited but it seems a long way off

Howdy from Arizona!
We are also on this cruise for many of the same reasons you all have mentioned, especially the time in Greece.
This will be our 6th with DCL and our 5th on the Magic. She is our second home. A little nervouse about some of the changes but relieved that they cant get as many people on her as the Fantasy can. Please DCL leave Animators alone. New tech is ok.
DH works with a college professor who goes to Venice each year and says we really are not missing that much. One day would probably be good to see it in.
Hoping DCL will have a precruise excursion. A little food, a little gondola, all set:)
We have 2 rooms and there are 4 of us, DH, me, DS 19 and DD16.
I know its a long way off, but always up for a FE!
Looking forward to getting to know my fellow cruisers!
:hippie:
Rita (Arizona Rita)

Have a great day!

Welcome Rita and family! We are getting quite a few teenagers on the cruise. Now, I wonder if either of my two boys will be socialable.:confused3. They are just over two years apart and spend their time together when we travel.

Lori

Hi Lori!
My kids spend their time together too. They go to all of the shows and have never really been into the clubs. They are friendly to everyone but done necessarily go out of their way, as far as Im concerned. Then they tease me about all of my Disfriends.:)

Hello all,

We'll be also on this cruise: DH, DW and DS, age 11.
It'll be our 8th Disney cruise and our 7th on the Magic.
We canceled our reservation for this summer when we saw this one coming up. The itinerary and price is much more interesting than this year's.
Plus, the Magic seems to have some nice new enhancements by then!

Welcome, welcome. I am pleased with the itinerary, too. We too will spend time in Italy prior to the cruise. It is way too long a wait!

Lori

Hi Everyone! :wave:

We are also on this sailing. I'm looking forward to this, although the limited amount of time in Venice :artist: even with the overnight isn't my favorite. I am really looking forward to seeing the Greece ports.

Now if next summer would just hurry up and get here!
Sue Ellen

We are sailing this summer and looking to possibly book this cruise while on board. Fingers crossed! Would love to see Greece!

Hi Everyone, just booked this cruise while on the 8 day Bahamian cruise this week. It will be our 2nd one with the kids ages 5 and 7. Although we are bringing a 5th person to help out with them this time.

Hi Everyone, just booked this cruise while on the 8 day Bahamian cruise this week. It will be our 2nd one with the kids ages 5 and 7. Although we are bringing a 5th person to help out with them this time.

How was on board booking? We are looking to do same in 3 weeks.

Happy Memorial Day and a big thank you to all of our heros, past, present and future!
i am going to try to hope on here once a week just to keep our little thread alive.
The only thing I really have to report is that through using our DVC points one of two cabins is paid in full.:cool1:
The Greek tourism board is a great site to get a little daily fix of Greece.
Hope you all have a great week!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter