July 2016

Late to the party but arriving July 2-6 @ BLT then 6-11 @ Boardwalk, Very excited!!!

Can anyone confirm that illuminations is a better show on July 4?

Got most of my packing done yesterday. I planned to clean the house but I spent WAY too much time on packing! So now I have to get that done tonight, and cleaning house after work is the worst. :sad2: And the next few days at work are going to drag....

I'm really hoping they send out the resort recreation calendars soon!!

Got most of my packing done yesterday. I planned to clean the house but I spent WAY too much time on packing! So now I have to get that done tonight, and cleaning house after work is the worst. :sad2: And the next few days at work are going to drag....

I'm really hoping they send out the resort recreation calendars soon!!

Haha, we did the opposite! I meant to start packing but instead I have a clean house..! Oh well, at least all I need to do is grab what I like from the closet since its all clean!

Haha, we did the opposite! I meant to start packing but instead I have a clean house..! Oh well, at least all I need to do is grab what I like from the closet since its all clean!

Lucky! I should have done it in that order, I just was in no mood to clean yesterday! Well, not that I'm ever in the mood to clean...and somehow DH always finds other chores that all of a sudden have to be done immediately when I need help cleaning! I try to enlist DD(6) but she always seems to make the mess worse...

Lucky! I should have done it in that order, I just was in no mood to clean yesterday! Well, not that I'm ever in the mood to clean...and somehow DH always finds other chores that all of a sudden have to be done immediately when I need help cleaning! I try to enlist DD(6) but she always seems to make the mess worse...

Oh, I thought mine was the only one that did this! My husband is famous in my mind for this sort of thing but he waits until we are packing the night before or even worse, as we are trying to walk out the door. Suddenly so many little things he has ignored for weeks must be done before we are gone for three nights..? :confused3 Bae, it waited this long, it can wait until we get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter