July 16, 2016 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean

All the non clothes type stuff packed, everyone's clothes out and organized for final packing tomorrow, checked in for flights tomorrow and nice knowing I will have 10 days off from work and the family all together for the first time in 8 weeks! Watching the horrific events in France and just looking forward to getting away from it all for a week of DCL escape. Prayers to all those impacted by the events in France. Safe travels to everyone!

Made it to Atlanta with my mom, Jerseybernie from St. Louis. Also traveling with my sis and her son. We kept this trip a secret from them for almost 2 years. The kids thought they were just in town in Atlanta while my mom had a convention. We rolled into Atlanta tonight and quickly had the character call. It was so fun.
Here is the video. Hope it works!
Just Priceless!!! Love it!!!

Good Morning everyone! Will be checking into our flight very soon! Most of the packing is done! One more wake up! Cannot wait to be on the plane early tomorrow!

Question.............. So many pages and so many comments / replies! Is there any type of scheduled meeting place for members of this forum? I remember reading somewhere 2:45'ish (before the life jacket drill). A new update would be great for any and all meets times that may have been planned that I may have missed!?!

Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DH 50::MickeyMo DW 46::MinnieMo DD 19:simba: DD 17:tink: DS 14:donald: DVC members since '04. Saratoga Springs '05, Disney Magic '08, Disney Magic '09, Saratoga Springs '10, Disney Re-imagined Magic '12, Aulani Hawaii '13 and Disney Fantasy '16. Love that my kids still love Disney and cruisin' :sail:was their 1st choice for summer vacation!!! With two in college come fall, I never know when our summer vacays will be short a kid or two so this trip means the world :love:

[/GALLERY]QUOTE="DCLSummerof16, post: 56112138, member: 580012"]Good Morning everyone! Will be checking into our flight very soon! Most of the packing is done! One more wake up! Cannot wait to be on the plane early tomorrow!

Question.............. So many pages and so many comments / replies! Is there any type of scheduled meeting place for members of this forum? I remember reading somewhere 2:45'ish (before the life jacket drill). A new update would be great for any and all meets times that may have been planned that I may have missed!?!

Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DH 50::MickeyMo DW 46::MinnieMo DD 19:simba: DD 17:tink: DS 14:donald: DVC members since '04. Saratoga Springs '05, Disney Magic '08, Disney Magic '09, Saratoga Springs '10, Disney Re-imagined Magic '12, Aulani Hawaii '13 and Disney Fantasy '16. Love that my kids still love Disney and cruisin' :sail:was their 1st choice for summer vacation!!! With two in college come fall, I never know when our summer vacays will be short a kid or two so this trip means the world :love:[/QUOTE]
Good Morning everyone! Will be checking into our flight very soon! Most of the packing is done! One more wake up! Cannot wait to be on the plane early tomorrow!

Thanks!
DH 50::MickeyMo DW 46::MinnieMo DD 19:simba: DD 17:tink: DS 14:donald: DVC members since '04. Saratoga Springs '05, Disney Magic '08, Disney Magic '09, Saratoga Springs '10, Disney Re-imagined Magic '12, Aulani Hawaii '13 and Disney Fantasy '16. Love that my kids still love Disney and cruisin' :sail:was their 1st choice for summer vacation!!! With two in college come fall, I never know when our summer vacays will be short a kid or two so this trip means the world :love:

Last I heard 2:45/3:00-3:45 disboard meet up at the

[/GALLERY]QUOTE="DCLSummerof16, post: 56112138, member: 580012"]Good Morning everyone! Will be checking into our flight very soon! Most of the packing is done! One more wake up! Cannot wait to be on the plane early tomorrow!

Thanks!

Last I heard 2:45/3:00-3:45 disboard meet up at the[/QUOTE]
Sorry got a little carried away and posted before I was done 2:45/3:00-3:45 at Bon voyage

Question.............. So many pages and so many comments / replies! Is there any type of scheduled meeting place for members of this forum? I remember reading somewhere 2:45'ish (before the life jacket drill). A new update would be great for any and all meets times that may have been planned that I may have missed
You got it, 2:45 / 3:00 at Bon Voyage which is on deck 3 in the main atrium area on Saturday sail away day. Some of the ladies discussed meeting at Ooo La La but don't think time got set. Maybe at the Saturday meet this can get set.
Cheers and safe travels all

Last edited:
ALL FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS:
Please double check the main list on page one. I reordered the last two groups to be in order by floor to hopefully make things easier. Please check that I have your cabin number, family details and any allergies correct on the list as well. I know we have some families who signed up for FE some time ago and havent been back posting and I just want to make sure everything is still correct. Could you all take a moment to look and then come back and either post all is good in the thread or simply like this post so I know you have seen things and are good with it all? Thanks much!

A few details... if for some reason DCL changes your cabin number or you upgrade at port, please let other group members know ASAP by either leaving messages on cabin phones or by dropping a note in their fish extenders. I will also print a list of the groups and post it on my door in case someone forgets or if someone has a change they can update the list on our door (7514).

All is good with my family in 9096, 9098 and 9101. Sorry I haven't checked in recently :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic trip! We sure did!! We are looking to go again in two years...it can't come soon enough!

Thank you Mickey FE group, we loved all the gifts! My 5yo kept saying "how do they know what I like so well!"

Safe travels. We are at Mco for two more hours till we head home. Post vacation blues for sure :(

It was a great trip -- wonderful to meet many of you. Doing laundry at home now. For sure post-vacation blues -- but, we'll start planning another trip soon so I can start another countdown clock! :hourglass

Hope you all have safe travels. I'll be looking for you on other disboard threads. Let us know if you write a trip report!! :disrocks:

Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC cruise - and a special thanks to those in the Daisy group. My kids loved getting their stuff and seeing what special treats were inside. And a super-special thank you to the cabin who gave my husband Mickey dress socks! He realized on the ship he forgot socks for formal night, so they came in VERY handy and were put to good (and quick!) use!!!

Already planning for the next cruise... Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter