Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omj That Is Soooooo Awesome! Im Sooo Gonna Do That Everytime I Dance!!!!!!

And to leave off the thread on an awesome Kevin-Mobile note, may I present to you my beautiful drawing. xD

28mohgm.jpg

YAY!
Sorry Whitleigh your name got cut off a bit...and my camera is crappy x391030943 so the quality is terrible. xD And also that says "-Elsie <3" in the corner. :rotfl:

Oh BTW Jade, you're sitting on the front of the car. xD I'm not very good at perspective...:rotfl:

And to leave off the thread on an awesome Kevin-Mobile note, may I present to you my beautiful drawing. xD

28mohgm.jpg

YAY!
Sorry Whitleigh your name got cut off a bit...and my camera is crappy x391030943 so the quality is terrible. xD And also that says "-Elsie <3" in the corner. :rotfl:

Elsie, that is sooo awesome!!! I love how Kevin is holding up his guitar. And you even included Elvis!!
:rotfl:

how much do ya wanna bet that we'll have at least 7 of these threads?!?!:thumbsup2

28mohgm.jpg

YAY!

aww im not on there... :( lol! im over it, i joined late

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter