Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....We finally know Elise's real name. You'll still be Elise though, you know.

When I saw that I had to read the book. (It's good that I already liked them)

NOOO!
Nick cannot drive. No no no no no no. :sad:

OMG...we have the same name! xD

i know like, 5 ppl w/ our name! lol ok 2 questions... why do they call u elise? and have u guys ever met in real life??

Did you know that the Jonas Brothers are metioned in one of those Clique series books?

I know the girl whos on the cover of one of those books.
I dont read them though...

ooh lol right forgot that! lol its Leah. pronounceed like Lee-AHHHHHHHH!!!!! haha!

Lee-AHHHHHHHH
:P

NOOO!

Haha no.
Your forever Elsie.
When we meet someday I will still call you Elsie.
xD

i know like, 5 ppl w/ our name! lol ok 2 questions... why do they call u elise? and have u guys ever met in real life??

Well, my initials are LCM, so that's where LC comes from, then I just changed the spelling to "Elsie". You can call me either though, but people on here have just been calling me Elsie. And no, none of us have ever met in real life. :( Hopefully someday! And Mandy and I live really close so I'm not really sure why we haven't done anything yet to be honest! :laughing:

Lee-AHHHHHHHH

Haha no.
Your forever Elsie.
xD

Yay!
I like Elsie. :teeth: Everybody fails to call me it though, so I pretty much go by Leah in RL. But that would be so awesome if you guys still called me Elsie! It could be like, our own little code name. xD

Lee-AHHHHHHHH

Haha no.
Your forever Elsie.
xD

Which book? You don't have to read it. Just grab the one that says "Alica" on the front and turn to page 85. It says Jonas Brothers.

Yeah. Lee-AHHHHHHHH. I love it.

Elise forever! Even when we skip down Main Street at Disney you shall be Elise.

And yes Leah, I did only know of Polyvore cause of you! Thanks! now I have something else to do!

::yes::
Haha We will all have to inspect the motorcycle like 6 times before he can go near it.
xD

Hah yeah.
I'd stand there like ghee, wouldnt it be 705xtimes as fun with the Jonas Thread. xD

Yeah !
Ah it will happen someday.
Im going to make my mom start planning when we go next.
I have to meet you guys !
xD

They really do love there fans. And it shows.
They work so hard for us. We should really be repaying them.

Oh lord now im seeing those pictures everywhere. !
Im so scared.
xD
really what next Frankies going to drive ?!
I dont think I'd be able to handle it.
:faint:

Yeah, we have to make sure it's nice and safe. And even once he's allowed to ride it, under no circumstances will he be allowed to pull any wheelies or any other stunts. :laughing:

XD
I would probably back out at the last moment from being so nervous. XD I don't want to annoy them or anything.

Yay! How often do you usually go to Disney?

All those hours of sleep they lose and they exhaust themselves playing tons of shows to keep their fans satisfied, and they're still not. I feel so bad sometimes.

Well, Frankie is now halfway to 16. Just 8 more years and he'll be Nick's age now. Kevin will be 28, going on 29, Joe will be 27, and Nick will be 24. :sad:

Yay!
I like Elsie. :teeth: Everybody fails to call me it though, so I pretty much go by Leah in RL. But that would be so awesome if you guys still called me Elsie! It could be like, our own little code name. xD

Haha.
I like Elsie.
I think it sounds cooler, no offense.

Which book? You don't have to read it. Just grab the one that says "Alica" on the front and turn to page 85. It says Jonas Brothers.

Yeah. Lee-AHHHHHHHH. I love it.

Elise forever! Even when we skip down Main Street at Disney you shall be Elise.

And yes Leah, I did only know of Polyvore cause of you! Thanks! now I have something else to do!

This one:
51%2B7V9AOECL._SS500_.jpg

:laughing: Her name in RL is Leah too.
I have a couple videos with her, we where at the same sleep over.
I dont talk to her though.

NOOO!

Leah is your real name? I've always loved that name, it was one of the names I wanted to name my future daughter. :laughing:
Why did Joe call that a crazy name? XD
But when I meet you IRL I'll still call you Elsie!

Well, my initials are LCM, so that's where LC comes from, then I just changed the spelling to "Elsie". You can call me either though, but people on here have just been calling me Elsie. And no, none of us have ever met in real life. :( Hopefully someday! And Mandy and I live really close so I'm not really sure why we haven't done anything yet to be honest! :laughing:

I know, right? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter