:( Jetblue cut our trip short

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
by 25 minutes :( I know I know, its no big deal. BUT they changed our flight to leave Orlando 25 min earlier. So we are leaving Sat night at 850pm instead of 915pm. Hey who wants to leave early lol not me!! :rotfl2:

Anyone else run into this? I though Jetblue was pretty good about NOT changing flights.

Not by JetBlue but Delta moved our return flight for January up by an hour :sad1:

But a few weeks later they moved it back! :cool1:

I think they just like to toy with my emotions :sad2: :lmao:

Hey, since they changed your time, maybe you could get them to ADD a day to your vacation! :cool1::thumbsup2

Not by JetBlue but Delta moved our return flight for January up by an hour :sad1:

But a few weeks later they moved it back! :cool1:

I think they just like to toy with my emotions :sad2: :lmao:

:rotfl2: they sure do! They don't know we are bears when it comes to this stuff :lmao:

Air Tran "stole" two hours of my WDW vacation.
I was supposed to land 4:30 Saturday a week before the cruise. They changed the flight. Now I land at 6:30.

I won't fly Delta anymore for all the reasons above....in 2008 we had a week long trip planned...everything was set...ADRs made..etc....then Delta started messing with our flights...wound up changing something about them a total of 8...yes...8 times. It started out with deleting all non-stop flights...changing them to a lay over in Atlanta....Delta didn't even have the niceness to notify us...not even an email...I only found out when I went into check on our seating and found out the flight was no longer....I couldn't even bring it up with the confirmation number....I called Delta, and I was informed of our new flight, and it was 3 hours past one of our ADRs...it took me 3 days to get it all worked out.....Not to mention they almost made us miss our flight home out of Altanta....the board said the flight time had been delayed, so we grabbed a bite to eat and went to the gate...only to find out the gate had changed also....went to the next gate...then the flight time changed to the original time...oh and the gate changed again....this went on 5 times....it was frustrating...so from now on...its Southwest for me !!!

When an airline changes your flight time, see if they have a flight with times that you prefer. They should change you to that flight without charge.

Jet Blue switched my direct flight to Orlando to a NON direct flight with a layover at JFK. They further changed my departure on our Sunday return flight by 3.5 hours (earlier).

I canceled. I've discovered that JetBlue does this OFTEN.

When an airline changes your flight time, see if they have a flight with times that you prefer. They should change you to that flight without charge.

There are other flight choices, including one that would get me to MCO earlier in the day. But it is not non-stop. I think I would rather have a non-stop flight get me there at 6:30 with a total of three and a half hours travel time than a two-leg flight with seven and a half hours travel time including the layover.

It is unusual to get a non-stop flight anywhere from Portland, Maine!

There are other flight choices, including one that would get me to MCO earlier in the day. But it is not non-stop. I think I would rather have a non-stop flight get me there at 6:30 with a total of three and a half hours travel time than a two-leg flight with seven and a half hours travel time including the layover.

I would also prefer the non-stop AirTran flight - especially in the winter. You have just over 2 months until you fly to WDW, and AirTran could still tweak the schedule. (They're known for doing that.) At least you'll have a week at WDW before you sail, so those 2 lost hours aren't quite as crucial as if you had only a few days there.

At least you'll have a week at WDW before you sail, so those 2 lost hours aren't quite as crucial as if you had only a few days there.

Exactly! I was hoping for a meal and and evening at Jellyrolls Saturday night. I think I can still do it.
The next transportation dilemma is how to get from Boardwalk to AKL 11:00 at night.

Exactly! I was hoping for a meal and and evening at Jellyrolls Saturday night. I think I can still do it.
The next transportation dilemma is how to get from Boardwalk to AKL 11:00 at night.

Bus from Boardwalk to DTD then Transfer to the AKL bus.

How about Bangor?

AirTran has cancelled nonstops that we have booked and switched us on to flights with connections about 3 trips in a row. For Jersey Week(end), the family usually goes down early in the morning and I work a full day and meet them there that night. One time in particular booked 9 mos in advance, I was going to grab a flight right after work (get a full day in) but 3 mos before the trip they moved me to a connecting flight which took off about 3 hrs earlier (middle of the work day, lol!)--that would get me there later! With no email notification! I only found out about it as a PP did--checked online for some innocent reason (to check seats or flight times or something). They did allow me to cancel the flight, to their credit. But we are very wary of AirTran for this reason and try to fly another airline when possible!

Sorry, OP, about your lost 20 min:eek:

I like Southwest because I have never seen them change a flight time.

Kim

I've flown Southwest a couple of times now with no issues....

I was booked for latest flight out, they just made in 25 mins earlier so I took it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter