*Jessica & Jared* 06/17/08>Wedding PJ< *We're Back & Married!*

Keep reminding yourself of that goal - to savor every second!! It is hardest to do on your wedding day though - it just whips by for some reason!! :goodvibes Enjoy!!

Countdown: 11 hours until we leave for Disney! I can't believe it. We are all packed and ready to go. I hope I push the excitement back enough to get some sleep tonight. :rotfl:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Have a safe trip and have fun!!!! AHHHHI'm so happy for you!Savor every moment! Your going to love Rev Tim Herring!!! Tell Randy I said hi and Kathleen too lol.

your going to love your wedding!

Somehow I just found your journal; I think it's because you started right around the time we were finalizing things for our wedding trip, so things were really hectic. I love what I've read so far; your collection of snowglobes at the beginning is great; we used them at our reception. I used the charms on my bouquet too; I haven't figured out if you decided where you're going to stick them. We had the tussy mussy ones for the bridesmaids and they were still a pretty decent size. Have a great trip and I look forward to reading your report when you get back! :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Have a safe trip and have fun!!!! AHHHHI'm so happy for you!Savor every moment! Your going to love Rev Tim Herring!!! Tell Randy I said hi and Kathleen too lol.

your going to love your wedding!
Yay! I a super excited! :rotfl: I can't wait to get on the road this morning. I am letting my DF sleep in a little, because he said the later I let him sleep this morning... the farther he will drive into the evening. So, that means we will get even closer to Disney and have less of a distance to drive tomorrow morning and we will make it to Disney sooner. HURRAY! I can't believe it is actually here. I don't think the wedding part is going to hit me until Tuesday morning. I know I have said this before Lynn, but thank you for a ton! Your helpful hints and detailed TR contributed to my wedding plans tremendously. I would not feel as secure in my plans if it wasn't for you! THANKS, and I will post when I get back! :bride:

HAve sooooooo much fun! I'm so excited for you! :cool1: :hyper:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to savor every moment! :love:

Somehow I just found your journal; I think it's because you started right around the time we were finalizing things for our wedding trip, so things were really hectic. I love what I've read so far; your collection of snowglobes at the beginning is great; we used them at our reception. I used the charms on my bouquet too; I haven't figured out if you decided where you're going to stick them. We had the tussy mussy ones for the bridesmaids and they were still a pretty decent size. Have a great trip and I look forward to reading your report when you get back! :)

I am so glad you found me! I have been reading yours too. I actually loved your idea of the charms. I was originally going to set black and white framed pictures of my grandparents at the ceremony site, but then I saw your amazing idea and wanted to do that instead. I love Oriental Trading, and already had those charms from a school project I did with my class this year, so I just dipped into that stash. It worked out great. Now, I notted each charm onto a pretty ribbon and I'm hoping to tread it through the base of the flower stems on my bouquet. I am just guessing and hoping it will work at this point. But thank you for some of the amazing ideas. You also helped me a ton with my welcome newsletter. Thank you, Thank you! I will post when I return! :cutie:

Your on your way! How exciting. I wish you the very best trip. I'll have an extra drink in honor of your wedding on tuesday (its my birthday)! Can't wait to see the pictures!

I'm so jealous, I'm ready to leave too! :cool1: :cool1: Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pictures!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter