• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Japan 2016 Trip: November 3-November 15th-Completed

So we headed back out.

We went to the store so I could buy a shirt I decided I wanted to buy and can only get there. We then headed over to see how the wait time was for pirates of the caribbean. There was no wait at all and people were actually get there own boats. We got our own boat.

After the ride we walked around a little bit more.

We decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel after a long day. So we left the park and went back to the room, we watched the fireworks from the hotel room and pretty much relaxed and fell asleep.

November 15th, 2016

We all woke up early today and got ready and ate breakfast. Didn't get a picture today, but I had the same as the day before. We relaxed in the room a bit.

Dad and I left for a while to take pictures around the hotel.

So we headed back up to the room, relaxed a bit more and then we decided to head down the the lobby. Checked out and wait in the lobby a bit.

We moved outside and waited for the shuttle.

The shuttle came and we were on our way to the airport.

Got to the airport and dad returned the wifi.

We grabbed some lunch after that.Mom and I got ours with rice and Dad got noodles.

We killed some time at the airport since our flight wasn't till 5:00 or 6:00pm. We shopped and then sat at the gate with a lovely view.

Flight was uneventful and long, watched some movies, slept and ate some airplane meals. Got back to NJ when it was still light out

And that was our long and amazing trip. Stay tuned for next trip report which is my rundisney one I'm starting now

Loving your trip report my favorite place is Japan i stayed there few months years ago and have vacationed there last 2 summers. Loveley view from your Tokyo hotel of the sky tree.Don Quixote my favorite place like that one in Asakusa first one i went to of several on my trip last summer. My son is studying Japanese and has just applied to University Sendai. I am happy hes going but feeling little sad guess that is normal hes my eldest of 3 and so very close to me. The Dennys look great we didnt sit down to breakfast many times as we always seemed to busy trying to fit in all the places we wanted to go .Ihope to go over to see my son few times hes there so will definatly try one .Lawsons and 7 Elevens my kids ate lots from there on many days they wanted to stay at the hotel.

Could you tell me a bit more about this? Sounds very useful!
The personal wifi was very useful, it is small battery powered portable router we rented from Global Advanced Communications. We picked it up at the airport this time, last time we had it shipped to our hotel. There are several options and speeds to choose from and we were able to use our phones, tablets and laptop everywhere we went. It was especially good for figuring out where we were and how to get around.

The personal wifi was very useful, it is small battery powered portable router we rented from Global Advanced Communications. We picked it up at the airport this time, last time we had it shipped to our hotel. There are several options and speeds to choose from and we were able to use our phones, tablets and laptop everywhere we went. It was especially good for figuring out where we were and how to get around.
Thanks for the info, will definitely look into this!
Did the batteries last your whole trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter