Japan 2016 Trip: November 3-November 15th-Completed

Thanks for sharing - loving your report. I think Kyoto is the favourite place we have ever visited. We also had a tour with Taka at the recommendation of another Dibber. We found him to be very informative and we really appreciated the extra information we gained from spending the day with him. We had never had okonmiyaki before our most recent trip and it's amazing. We preferred the Kansai style to Hiroshima style too. Was it Donguri you visited in Kyoto? My mouth is watering at the thought of that place. Man I want to go back to Japan so badly now lol

yeah Take was great learn a lot of information. We didn't go to Donguri, it was a Okonomiyaki place called Okonomiyaki Kiraku Sanjo Honten which is right down the road from The Westin Miyako the hotel we stayed at. Thanks for following along. Didn't part is coming soon

November 12th, 2016

Today we woke up bright and early. Earlier then other days it seems. It was still dark.

We all ate breakfast. I had this.

Dad and mom had other pastry's and we all packed up and got ready for the day.

When we were all ready we headed down to the lobby and got a taxi to the train station. Today we were headed to Kamakura. We picked up some food for the train and we were off on the train.

We got to the Kamakura train station and got a taxi to The Prince Hotel, where we were staying that night. We couldn't check in yet, but we could drop off the luggage. After doing that we headed over to town. We took the same train. We walked over to see The Great Buddha of Kamakura.

Walking there.

The Great Buddha of Kamakura.

So we left there and went to the shop and mom looked around, she suggested Dad and I get some Green Tea Ice Cream. We did and it was good smelled and tasted like it too.

Next we walked over to the Hasedera Temple.

We walked around. There's a great view from here.

We were getting tired after a long day, so we got the train back and headed to the hotel. We checked in and got our room with a view.

We tried to figure out the air conditioning but we found out the hotel doesn't have one? ***.

We headed down to the 7 Eleven and got some dinner and breakfast for the morning.

walking down to get dinner.

So we picked up the food and headed back to the hotel. I had this and it was really good for something from a convenience store.

Dad got a local beer.

We were all pretty beat so we stayed in for the night since we would be traveling back to tokyo area tomorrow. I took a shower that night and passed out at some point.

November 13th, 2016

We all woke up early and got ready for the day.

Ate Breakfast, I had this.

We finished getting ready

We finished getting ready and headed to the train station with our luggage. We got the train back to Tokyo Station. From Tokyo Station we took the train to Maihama station which is by Tokyo Disneyland. We headed to the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and dad checked us in while Mom and I waited.

Once he was finished we headed over to Disneyland Park.

we walked around a bit and then decided to head over to the shopping area to grab some lunch. So we headed out of the park.

So we headed out of the park to IKSPIARI the shopping mall for some lunch. Took some pictures while heading there.

We all got Ramen noodles today. I got this, mom and dad basically got the same.

So we all ate up and then my mom and I decided we wanted to look for a gap or something for pants that fit me. Remember I had been dieting before the trip so I've lose weight and brought all baggy clothing. We got myself some pants and then headed back over to Tokyo Disneyland to finally look around more.

Dad found out our room number and we headed up to the room. Found our room and checked it out.

Dad and I got ready to go back to Disneyland, while mom stayed in for the night. At the mall we picked her up some food from the food store.

So dad and I headed out again.

We got in the park and headed over to the ride dad had a fastness for.

Dad had a fast pass for Star Tours, so he rode that.

I waited for him.

After he finished the ride we went and got some dinner. We both got a Mickey Shaped Burger.

We then walked around some more after eating. I got a Pizza Spring Roll I had heard all about and it was yummy.

And we took more pictures and explored a bit more.

We went on the riverboat ride.

We saw there was a parade going on so we watched a bit of that.

So I was getting tired and wanted to go back to the hotel, but not before shopping. So we headed to the store to shop. I picked up a Ariel Disney Scrub looking shirt that I love. We then headed out, picture along the way of course.

So I stayed in the room with mom and Dad headed back out. Mom and I watched fireworks from the room window since we had a good view.

While dad was at the park. Can't remember what time I went to bed because I was knocked out, I didn't even hear dad come back in

Everything looks so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute that your dad went back to the parks at night.

November 14th, 2016

So we all woke up today. Got ready and ate some breakfast I had this.

We chilled in the room for a while liking our view.

Once we were all ready we headed down to Tokyo Disneyland. It was open now.

We walked around a bit

and got some fast passes for Haunted Mansion. We went on the river boat ride since we had time.

We got off the boat ride and headed to Haunted Mansion since it was our fast pass time. We rode it and it was the same an a bit different. We walked around a bit more

We decided to head over to Disney Sea.

We got there and went in the park.

Mom wanted to buy a small Duffy and Gelatoni, she's not a big Disney fan like my Dad and I buy she does find those two cute stuffed animals. We we looked around the shops, bought them and then we pretty much walked around the park.

Dad rode a ride so mom and I waited and walked around a bit. We met back up with Dad and we walked around.

We decided to get a special snack and got this.

We walked around a bit more.

We decided to head out of the park

We went to the mall area to get some food for mom for today and tonight and get some items for us as well. Took the awesome monorail there.

We headed back to the hotel after that.

Mom and I relaxed in the room for a while when day saw about getting money back from metro cards. I drank this drink which is the best.

We got a towel animal when the room was done up.

Dad took some pictures when he was out on his journey.

Dad got back and we relaxed in the room a bit for a rest.

Mom stayed in the room while Dad and I headed back over to Disney Sea.

Got to Disney Sea

We head to grab some late lunch and early dinner.

We walked around some more after eating. and we got more snacks.

we continued to enjoy the park.

We went off to find mochi

and we found it.

We decided to ride a the train ride. So we road that twice

Dad had a fast pass for a ride so we walked around a bit more.

Dad went to go ride his ride while I went to the store and looked around.

Dad's ride was broken down so he didn't get to ride it, so we went shopping and got me some stuff, then headed to another store to get some pins and then headed out of the park.

We went to get some breakfast items for the morning and drinks for tonight. Then we headed back to the hotel.

we got back to the room dropped off our bags and then headed back out to Disneyland Park one more time even though it was rainy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter