January BOG FP+...who wants to stalk with me?

ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!! Just got lunch for 1/30. :cheer2:pixiedust::cheer2: Oh, I'm so happy and grateful to have this experience!

Help! I have two room reservations under one email (and one MDE) account, one for DH, DS, DD and myself and one reservation for my mom. I was able to do a FP+ for the 4 of us, but how do I do one for my mom?

I got one, and at 12:15p, too! A great time I think. I'm so thankful for all of the tips and tricks I receive from my fellow DISers!!!! Without you, this wouldn't be possible. THANKS EVERYONE!

I have a question, though, if someone could help me. I have only selected the time frame, but haven't preselected my food. Is it ok to just order that day, or do I have to preselect the meal before arrival?

just got mine for 1/27 for 11:10 to 11:40am, wish it could've been a tad bit later, but we'll deal. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks so much! I got one on Jan 7th. The time choices weren't great - 10:45 or 1:15 but I am just glad to get it!

Yes!! Got mine for 1/22 between 11:30 to 12PM!! Initially it gave me the option for 10:30-11:00 or 12:35 to 1:05PM. I initially chose the later but went to modify and it gave me my desired time. Definitely try to modify to see if it gives you a better time!!

You guys are the best!!!!!! I had become a little complacent with checking
Thinking it just would not open, check the boards, notice our wonderful stalking post is at the top of the list and BINGO huge heads up on the open window! :thumbsup2

Now we too are all BOG Fastpassed up.

Lets face it, we gotta get something good outta this FP + to make us feel a little better about it.::yes::

Help! I have two room reservations under one email (and one MDE) account, one for DH, DS, DD and myself and one reservation for my mom. I was able to do a FP+ for the 4 of us, but how do I do one for my mom?

You could try creating a My Disney Experience account for her. I did this for my MIL. I then made us "family" in my account and in her account on my app so I could make all of us FP+ selections together. I was able to use her email and magic band number to log into the BOG website and get her a BOG FP at the same time as ours.

Thank you for this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got our family of 4 lunch FP+ at BOG from 11:10-11:40 on January 20th

Just got mine for 1/7, 12:40-1:10, exactly the time I wanted!!!! Woohoo!!!

Thank to all for stalking along with me--I had such a busy day today, I didn't check the site until just now!

!! So happy and thankful for this thread! Just got fp for our group of 11 for Jan 8! I have taken care of everyone we are traveling with's fp+, etc so I had to make accounts up for the others. No confirmation numbers or showing up in my Disney experience so I just made sure to print them all out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter