• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January BOG FP+...who wants to stalk with me?

nimbuscat

Mouseketeer
All these lucky ducks for December got to book today. Now who wants to stalk the site with me for January? I am hoping for January 7. Just wanting to start a thread here so we can keep each other updated...

I'm hoping for one on Jan 1. I got my FP+ times with no problem but I'd love to avoid a long wait here.

Does anyone know where I would find my reservation ID? When I use the link, it asks for this piece of information and I don't have it?

I check every day too! I figure it'll open up sometime in December, but I can't help but check anyway!!!

Does anyone know where I would find my reservation ID? When I use the link, it asks for this piece of information and I don't have it?

Apparently it is on the page where you customize your MagicBands? If not, the number will be on your MBs when you get them. I have a split reservation with a room-only and then a package, and I was able to use my room-only reservation # to get in the site.

thanks to the helpful folks on the DIS, I got this suggestion and it worked for me.
If you have not paid off your balance yet, In My Disney Experience, under My Reservations, if you click on "Make a Payment" - you'll see the URL at the top change - you'll see a series of numbers after ...disneyworld.disneygo.com/reservation/resort/..." use those numbers.

there may be another way to see it if you don't have a balance, but I'm not sure.

I'm holding out for January 1st too!:thumbsup2 we are also there for dec 30th/dec 31st and its killing me seeing that I could book for either of those dates but not the next day!:lmao: just hoping I don't miss out when they finally open up January and regret not booking one of my dec dates!!:thumbsup2

When does everyone reckon it will open up? It sounds like December opened on nov 13th - so possibly dec 13th?:confused3:thumbsup2

I'm holding out for January 1st too!:thumbsup2 we are also there for dec 30th/dec 31st and its killing me seeing that I could book for either of those dates but not the next day!:lmao: just hoping I don't miss out when they finally open up January and regret not booking one of my dec dates!!:thumbsup2 When does everyone reckon it will open up? It sounds like December opened on nov 13th - so possibly dec 13th?:confused3:thumbsup2

Someone recommended to me to just grab BOG ff+ for the days currently showing because you can always go in and select to change your dates when January becomes available. I did this. I was worried the site might get locked or something over the next month. Just a thought.

Here's hoping you all get BOG ff+ for your January dates. At least we are working together, that's the key! Pixie Dust all around!!!

Someone recommended to me to just grab BOG ff+ for the days currently showing because you can always go in and select to change your dates when January becomes available. I did this. I was worried the site might get locked or something over the next month. Just a thought.

I did think about doing that, but we definitely can't make it into MK at those times on either day, so all I'd be doing would be blocking someone else having it. Ideally I'd like a jan 1st reservation, but I do have a few more options later in the month, so hopefully I should get something:rotfl2: thank you for taking the time to suggest it though, as it might have been a good idea had I been able to move things around a bit :thumbsup2

So, and this is probably a stupid question, but I tried making a fastpass plus thing earlier for around Jan 20th. It said no times were available. Is that because the dates havent been released yet or because all the times are taken? :confused3

So, and this is probably a stupid question, but I tried making a fastpass plus thing earlier for around Jan 20th. It said no times were available. Is that because the dates havent been released yet or because all the times are taken? :confused3

I'm 99% sure its because they haven't opened up January at all yet - they only released dec last week as far as I know. I'm not really expecting January to be released until mid dec - but I keep checking just in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter