January 2017 Car Rental Rate Watch Thread

I only need a rental for the 3 days prior to our cruise (January 20-23, 2017). I got an e-mail from Dollar and was able to book a mid-size for a total of $92.80. That is the best I have been able to find. It is only $22 more than what Disney is going to charge me for getting me to Cape Canaveral, and it is worth it to me to be able to get to the Port when I want and also have the car for the 3 days prior to sailing.

Has anyone tried Priceline? I used them for a rental 5yrs ago in Vegas and it went great. The only downside is you cannot cancel I may price it out as our trip gets closer. I just don't want to be locked in in case our flight changes.

down to $178 for drive happy deal 1/21 to 1/29. Hopefully there will be something that I can shove 3 people into. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Does anyone out there have any coupon codes? The only one I can find is for an upgrade.

Thank you

I just rebooked again. I'm now at $164 for 1/21 to 1/29, drive happy deal.

I couldn't get coupon AD2823JAZ to work?

Down to $146.96 all in for Full-size with Dollar City special. Dates are 1/18-1/25.

I got a full size through Alamo 1/26-2/5 for $240. Used a $25/off coupon from a coupon book my kids' school was selling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter