January 2017 Car Rental Rate Watch Thread

Rates for me finally started falling and I am close to the reservation I made with Dollar a few months ago. I leave in a few days though so it looks like I won't be changing anything.

I'll be keeping an eye on my reservation ever day till we leave. I never really thought the rates wold continue to decline.
I am tickled right now that it has continued to drop.

Finally got a decent price. Was planning on just doing magical express because I didn't want to pay over $200 for 6 days. Here's what I found, but you have to be a AAA member. Booked through their website with a $40 off promo code- full size with Hertz for $151 after fees and taxes - January 21st thru the 26th.
Have always gone with Alamo in the past, but their prices just weren't coming down low enough.

I was able to book with Budget today for $121 taxes included for a full size Jan 28-Feb 3. I tried and tried for Alamo but couldn't get them down.

I was able to book with Budget today for $121 taxes included for a full size Jan 28-Feb 3. I tried and tried for Alamo but couldn't get them down.

I have almost the same deal, but going through February 4. Also prefer Alamo, but as you said, they are not competitive.

Success! Alamo standard size with Costco code came down to about $138 all-inclusive for Jan 28 - Feb 4. It is a bit of a premium over my Budget deal, but I find it worthwhile to do the select-my-own-car thing so I took it.

Anyone ever used thrifty or payless. Husband and son are going for the probowl and staying at SSR. They will uber to the stadium since we hear parking is $$$$$ and INSANE. BUT they want to get to ESPN WWOS for all the other stuff and now they are thinking they want a car. Its the only place that is under $300.

Anyone ever used thrifty or payless. Husband and son are going for the probowl and staying at SSR. They will uber to the stadium since we hear parking is $$$$$ and INSANE. BUT they want to get to ESPN WWOS for all the other stuff and now they are thinking they want a car. Its the only place that is under $300.
You could try Priceline since its so late

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter