January 2016 Discount Code Watch

You w
I have a room and tickets package already reserved at ASMovies. If a SPD deal comes out will I be able to add dining and apply the discount? Or do I have to have a dining plan already in place?
You would have to add a dining package to your existing reservation. If memory serves me right, AS Movies is almost always excluded from discounts lately, as well as POFQ

Keep checking their website like a dummy, lol. Discount offered for my 1/22-1/26 will be the deciding factor in which level of resort that I stay at.

Keep checking their website like a dummy, lol. Discount offered for my 1/22-1/26 will be the deciding factor in which level of resort that I stay at.
we are in the same boat. And another dummy over here cause I keep checking too! LOL

Well, I guess we'll know in about 12 hours wether or not we have 2016 discounts yet. Historically they have been released early/mid October, but you never know.

Other than watching the posts here on DIS Boards, where else is everyone checking daily?

What is the best number to call to add a package to a reservation (other than 407-WDW DISNEY)? I know for Disneyland, they have a dedicated phone number for Disney VISA customers. Anything like that for WDW?

Still nothing on either the Disney site or the Chase Visa Site. I check them periodically.

My guess is that it will be sometime in the beginning of October. We are still trying to figure out whether or not to go in Jan/ Feb/ March. Depends on the WDW price and the flight down.

Another sucker checking daily. I check the Disney website, then come here and see if there are any new rumors, repeat. Ha! Come on room only discount!!!!!

I'm guilty of checking daily as well :rolleyes1 I am awaiting a room only discount so that I can finally book and it's driving me crazy :sad2:. I'm actually home sick from work today with some sort of stomach issue and I thought that the bright side of my day would be getting to book our room...no such luck lol. However; based on historic dates I'm honestly not surprised that the discounts haven't dropped yet...but I can still be bummed

Add me to the impatiently waiting group. We're hoping for January, but it will depend on what kind of deal we can get. We're a family of 6 and AOA sounds perfect for us, but it's almost always excluded, so I'm waiting for them to release the discounts so we can see if we can even afford it or if we'll have to skip the DDP.

I'm guilty of checking here & the special offers page of the WDW website a few times a day! :) And my husband is military so I watch the military discount thread and the militarydisneytips site to see if the military discount gets extended into 2016. I'll take whatever they're willing to give out. Come on discounts!

So who here thinks they will offer a room discount or the SPD as in the past years? I am hoping for a room discount as I am flying solo. It would be more beneficial to me.

3 adults and 1 child, I'm hoping for SPD. :) Of course, the last two year they offered both, so that would be great!

I think the room discount is surely going to happen. They usually have that for off peak times. The question is which type of package discount will they offer, if any.....

Add me to the impatiently waiting group. We're hoping for January, but it will depend on what kind of deal we can get. We're a family of 6 and AOA sounds perfect for us, but it's almost always excluded, so I'm waiting for them to release the discounts so we can see if we can even afford it or if we'll have to skip the DDP.
I think it's typically the Little Mermaid rooms that are excluded from discounts, not the suites.

ah my people!!! I've had my airfare booked for about 2 months and my ADR reserved. But I'm still waiting on a room/dining/anything discount for January 2016. I've checked everyday multiple times a day. I've called the regular WDW line and they were a tad pushy abut booking. I've checked Chase as well and still nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter