January 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I would definitely not take that chance, especially with the huge deal Disney has just offered to guests visiting in the first half of the year. I'm sure there will be some tables available at certain restaurants but I think it would be tricky to just walk up and find one.

Okay, thanks for the suggestion. We'll make ADRs for our must haves

EXACTLY......please keep the boards friendly and smooth running.......we all would appreciate it.......

UPDATE:

I called dining again and finally got the booking I needed!!!! WHEEEE!!
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :thumbsup2 :wizard:

So there should now be a table free for lunch at CRT 8th January! If anyone wants it, now's the time to call dining!

I'd really love to eat at CRT but from what i've heard the food is bad and the prices are high...I don't know

Oh no, I had the best food I've EVER had at any restaurant at CRT (dinner) May 2008! My husband's food was just ok though, so it depends I guess... It certainly isn't bad though! Pricey it is, but I definitely recon the experience is worth it! It's my favourite restaurant/meal experience and have chosen CRT for my birthday this year :D

I'd really love to eat at CRT but from what i've heard the food is bad and the prices are high...I don't know

I'm looking for a table for 1 (or 2) at Le Cellier for dinner. Preferably Jan 23, but I'd be interested in hearing about any night 1/22 to 1/29.

My husband is returning from Iraq in late December and we are going to WDW Jan 6-13. We would like to dine at CRT, but right now there are no openings. We are flexible either Jan 6, 9, or 12th and breakfast, lunch, or dinner....doesn't matter. Thanks!

Everyone keeps saying how much busier January will be now that the 4/3 deal is being offered but I'm not so sure. I called tonight to change my ADRs since my travel dates changed slightly. I had no problem getting every one I wanted for the exact times that I wanted and they were typical meal times.

I just changed my plans and cancelled dinner at CRT on Jan 18th at 6:30pm for 2.If anyone needs it i would call now!

Just bumping to bring the January thread up to the top :). We'll be at WDW until 1/3 so I'm probably looking for a couple of reservations.

I have been making and changing ADR's like crazy the past month, and with the exception of Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's have gotten all of the times that I wanted. CM is about 40 minutes earlier than I wanted, LeCellier is at an OK time, I just wanted to try to move it back a little. I even called yesterday and had my pick of times for PSB breakfast on Jan 24. I am thinking that even with the 4/3 free promo it might not be all that busy at WDW.

Waiting patiently to get to WDW.

Barb

I have a *very* early morning (8:10am) reservation at CM for 5 people new years day - willing to swap out for a reservation almost anywhere within epcot the night before (New Year's Eve) for 3 or more

Preferences include Le Celier, Chef de France, Tutto Italia but there are many more we like (not the Fantasia buffet).

Looking to trade:

1/2 Le Cellier 1:45pm for 4 for anything earlier at Le Cellier party of 2-4.

Thanks

I have a *very* early morning (8:10am) reservation at CM for 5 people new years day - willing to swap out for a reservation almost anywhere within epcot the night before (New Year's Eve) for 3 or more

Preferences include Le Celier, Chef de France, Tutto Italia but there are many more we like (not fantasmic buffet).
I would keep my eye on the December thread for 12/31. Have you considered the Epcot buffet "Fantasia 2009"? It's over at the old Millennium Village between the UK and Canada. We always use the bathrooms there on NYE because the other bathrooms are so crowded and everyone seems to be having a good time. It's expensive ($55 per adult) and takes 2 TS credits but it should still be available.

Here's more info:

FANTASIA 2009 - NEW YEAR'S EVE AT EPCOT

Epcot's World Show Place Pavilion will again be hosting a buffet dinner this New Year's Eve. The theme is Fanastia 2009 and the restaurant will feature theming for these classic Disney movies. Background music will be provided.

TIME: 4:00 - 10:30pm
PRICE: $54.99 Ages 10 and up, $24.99 Ages 3 - 9

The price includes tax and gratuity with alcoholic beverages additional.

MENU:
COLD SELECTION:

Mesclun of Greens with Flower Petals Rosewater Vinaigrette and Low-Fat Watercress Ranch Dressing
Tomato Mozzarella and Basil Salad
Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
Cabbage and Sundried Cherry Salad

HOT SELECTION:
Steamed Green Beans
Pomegranate Honey Glazed Carrots
Red Skin Mashed Potatoes with Cheese and Chives
Fresh Catch with Lemoncello Butter and Capers
Red Wine Braised Chicken Breast with Mushrooms, Pearl Onions and Bacon
Roasted Pork Loin with Pinot Grigio Basil Sauce and Peach Cornbread Stuffing
Array of Bread, Rolls and Butter
Action Station: Penne Pasta with Shrimp, Four Cheese Cream and Peas
Penne Pasta with Greens, Tomatoes and Beans
Coriander Spiced Strip Loin of Beef with Jus

DESSERT:
Assorted Tortes
Seasonal Fruits
Berries with Yogurt Dip
Assorted Cookies and Brownies

Soft drinks, fruit punch, tea, coffee are included.
Cash Bar available at an additional cost.

I would keep my eye on the December thread for 12/31. Have you considered the Epcot buffet "Fantasia 2009"? It's over at the old Millennium Village between the UK and Canada. We always use the bathrooms there on NYE because the other bathrooms are so crowded and everyone seems to be having a good time. It's expensive ($55 per adult) and takes 2 TS credits but it should still be available.

Oops - I said no Fantasmic instead of Fantasia on my op... that's the one I was referring to - I know they have these available, but the idea of a one shot deal doesn't sound worth $165+tax & tip for just the three of us. Actually it sounds like a catered wedding buffet :confused3

Thanks for the idea of the Dec. Thread - I have that one bookmarked, but it might be worth posting there too.

Looking for an Ohana's reservation for January 3rd for 4 people, anything at a decent hour, 8 pm or earlier. We currently have a 9:50 reservation.

Jody,

First, a thankyou to you and everyone else for maintaining these threads as I have already benefited from them. Can you please open a February 2009 thread as I already am looking for an ADR or do we need to wait till Nov is finished?.

Thanks,
Ken

Jody,

First, a thankyou to you and everyone else for maintaining these threads as I have already benefited from them. Can you please open a February 2009 thread as I already am looking for an ADR or do we need to wait till Nov is finished?.

Thanks,
Ken

You can just start your own thread if you like. You don't have to wait for a certain time to do so.

I have been trying to get Chef Mickeys, Garden Grill, or Teppan Edo for dinner on Jan 2 for about 2 months now. I have called every day. Still nothing.
What are the chances of something coming available? Do I keep calling the poor CMs ? (I think I got the same one two days in a row last week)
Or do I give up and get whatever is available?
BTW it is our first night there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter