January 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

We have it booked for Jan. 4th, 2009 at 1:10PM, but would like it earlier in the week, either 1st or 2nd of January. Time doesn't matter much, so long as it's breakfast or lunch (we'd rather it be lunch). We are a party of 4.

Anyone cancelling their CRT on Jan. 1st or 2nd or willing to trade for Jan. 4th, please get in touch with me!

I have faith!

I have a question. How exactly do you trade with someone? Do you call and get their name on the ADR or do they check in with your name when they get to the restaurant?

Would looove an Ohana's reservation for 5 for an early dinner (anytime before 6:00PM) for one of the following dates:

Tuesday Jan 6 (would trade our Chef Mickey's 5:20 pm. dinner)

Wed. Jan 7

Mon Jan. 5 (will trade our Chef Mickey's 5:20 dinner reservation from Jan. 6)

I have a question. How exactly do you trade with someone? Do you call and get their name on the ADR or do they check in with your name when they get to the restaurant?

The owner of the reservation (providing there was no CC deposit involved) can simply call Disney Dining and have them change the phone number / name on the reservation to yours. Some folk have been able to switch the ADR over on their own given the reservation # - but not all CMs are allowing it.

The owner of the reservation (providing there was no CC deposit involved) can simply call Disney Dining and have them change the phone number / name on the reservation to yours. Some folk have been able to switch the ADR over on their own given the reservation # - but not all CMs are allowing it.

Thanks for the info! This makes things a lot simpler as far as trading goes.

We have booked Kona Cafe for January 12 at 5 pm for four people. We want to eat at The Wave instead. We hope to get an earlier ressie too for around 4 pm. Is there anyone looking to unload a Wave ADR? Anyone who needs a Kona ADR?

UPDATE:

I called dining again and finally got the booking I needed!!!! WHEEEE!!
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :thumbsup2 :wizard:

So there should now be a table free for lunch at CRT 8th January 2009! If anyone wants it, now's the time to call dining!

You can keep calling and maybe get a table for two. OR you could book the table for 4 and see if anyone on the DIS boards would like to join us. You could always ask for payment in advance or trust them.

In September I booked a pontoon boat (over $300) and found other folks from the DIS boards and every one showed up -- I tend to trust people.

I bet you could find someone to join us. I don't know what the cancellation policy is for CRT. Or another idea would be to make the reservation for 4 and if you have a few days at Disney before your lunch day you might meet two "deserving" folks to invite you to join you (them paying for themselves) - that would give you time to cancel if you needed to. But I would definately grab a table for 4 and see if you can find 2 others. Have fun and happy birthday!

Just adding: I've changed the original message, that's why charlielinda's message doesn't quite make sense anymore!

Hi I just got here! I'm looking for OHANA on New Year's Day ... around 7-7:45. I've got two toddlers, so we can't go much later than that. We can trade Kona for 7:05.

Alright. I'm looking to get rid of:

Kona Cafe at 5pm on January 12
Biergarten at 7:45pm on January 13
Garden Grill at 7:10 pm on January 15
1900 Park Fare at 11:00am on January 16

Looking to obtain:

The Wave for around 4:30 pm on January 10
Biergarten for around 1 pm on January 11
1900 Park Fare for around 11:30 am on January 12

Looking to trade my 1:45pm Le Cellier party of 4. for an earlier lunch party of 2-4. Or will trade or give away:

So I have these to give away:
All Party of 2
Dec 21: Donald Safari Breakfast 9:15am
Dec 21: Liberty Tree Tavern 7:20pm
Dec 22: Mama Melrose 6:20pm
Dec 23: Coral Reef 8:20pm
Dec 24: Crystal Palace 6:20pm
Dec 25: Garden Grill 7:20pm
Dec 26: Chef Mickey's 9:20pm *taken*
Dec 26: Teppan Edo 7:45pm
Dec 27: Crystal Palace 10:05am

This is the January thread, not the December thread... Just thought I'd tell you, as you'll have more luck on the December thread with your December reservations! :) Though you're not mentioning the date of the Le Cellier reservation you need/want to trade, is that in January maybe? Good luck, hope you'll get the reservation you want! :wizard:

Looking to trade my 1:45pm Le Cellier party of 4. for an earlier lunch party of 2-4. Or will trade or give away:

So I have these to give away:
All Party of 2
Dec 21: Donald Safari Breakfast 9:15am
Dec 21: Liberty Tree Tavern 7:20pm
Dec 22: Mama Melrose 6:20pm
Dec 23: Coral Reef 8:20pm
Dec 24: Crystal Palace 6:20pm
Dec 25: Garden Grill 7:20pm
Dec 26: Chef Mickey's 9:20pm *taken*
Dec 26: Teppan Edo 7:45pm
Dec 27: Crystal Palace 10:05am

I'm going to change my ressies soon. Did anyone want any of the ones I'm cancelling in post #50? I'll give you a little more time.

This is the January thread, not the December thread... Just thought I'd tell you, as you'll have more luck on the December thread with your December reservations! :) Though you're not mentioning the date of the Le Cellier reservation you need/want to trade, is that in January maybe? Good luck, hope you'll get the reservation you want! :wizard:

Oops... I guess posting requests when you're 1/2 asleep doesn't work well. I'm looking for Le Cellier on 1/2 before 1:45pm party of 2-4 I have 1:45pm party of 4 I can trade. I post the december ones on the December thread as well.

Isn't January a very slow time of the year? I was hoping that I wouldn't have to call ahead and make all these ADRs like last time. Can't we just walk up to some of the restaurants?

Isn't January a very slow time of the year? I was hoping that I wouldn't have to call ahead and make all these ADRs like last time. Can't we just walk up to some of the restaurants?

I would definitely not take that chance, especially with the huge deal Disney has just offered to guests visiting in the first half of the year. I'm sure there will be some tables available at certain restaurants but I think it would be tricky to just walk up and find one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter