• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 2010 Code Watch

They must like me this week I got 2 pin codes from saving my trips i'm pricing out. I am an AP holder but I honestly think these are just anybody pin codes i've gotten.

I have just saved a few quotes so hoping for a pin :rotfl: Maybe we shall see AP rates this week :)

I called last night to pay off my Jan trip and asked if I had a PIN attached to my name. To my surprise, I did!! I could not use it for my dates, but, still, I would not have known about the PIN if I didn't ask. So, perhaps you should call and ask--though I see you are from across the pond.

Totally off topic--I was in N. Ireland in June for vacation and thought it was strikingly beautiful! And the people quite lovely. I can't wait to go back.

I got a Disney rewards PIN code OIZ for 1/1/2010 to 2/11/2010 that is 40% off rack rate where you need to book by 11/30/2009.

I booked my son and I at CBR Pirate room for the first week of January.

My wife is taking our twin girls to the American Girl store in Atlanta for that time. This is our rebel guy's revenge for leaving us out. Aaaargh Matey.

Oh also through 1/3/2010 Pirates League had all packages 50% off for resort guests. So I signed my son up for that as well. Here is the link to allears search for Pirate: http://allears.net/news/hnews.htm

Since we are a family of 5 we would never be able to stay at CBR except for this great opportunity.

That sounds like a great trip and a great pin!! Hope you guys have a great time! pirate:

Now we've come to the end of the month and barely a month before January, still no AP discounts. I'm thinking that pin codes or bounce back codes might be the only codes available for 2010. You would think if the travel industry/WDW in particular are having problems filling rooms, they would be throwing all kinds of deals at their AP holders and FL residents.

I just saw another thread saying codes are out.

code OTA

Save 40% at Select Disney Value and Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 45% at Select Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Valid for stays most nights 1/1/10 to 2/11/10.

My DH just called and changed our reservation and the code worked.

code OTA

I saw that too. Just waiting for the website to become available so I can start looking at my options. The info is on the website, but not yet working.

Just called - the CM told me that there are no AP codes available for any moderate for the Marathon weekend. Was anyone able to get an AP code for any reservation for 1/7 through 1/10?

I just wanted to point out that the OTA code is AP holders only.

The general public code (which I just used for an AKL Sav view) is SGG.

Good luck everyone!

Just called - the CM told me that there are no AP codes available for any moderate for the Marathon weekend. Was anyone able to get an AP code for any reservation for 1/7 through 1/10?

I did around 8:45 this morning for a value. I got an AP rate for ASMusic from Jan.9th - Jan. 12th. I was going to add Friday the 8th, but now I bet it's too late.

code OTA

THANKS! I just got a rate of $200.75 plus tax at Polynesian (Garden View) - Jan 30th for 8 nights.... YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get the general public discount for our room only ressie at the Treehouse Villas on Jan 7th but no luck. I have not had any luck getting any kind of discount for that one night. Maybe because of the Marathon?

I got the same answer. All the Values and Mods were gone. BUT, I got an AP rate for Beach Club on 1/8 ($212!). :thumbsup2

I just wanted to point out that the OTA code is AP holders only.

The general public code (which I just used for an AKL Sav view) is SGG.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you thank you! I just saved $414 on my trip!

14 nights / 15 days for $935.

I had to switch from AS Music to PoP, which we are kind of bummed about, but the savings pretty much paid for our park tickets, so that money I had budgeted can go back into the savings account for next trip :banana:

We've stayed at PoP last two times, so I know we'll like it just fine, I'll just keep checking back to see if Music opens up again, just in case.

I got a Disney rewards PIN code OIZ for 1/1/2010 to 2/11/2010 that is 40% off rack rate where you need to book by 11/30/2009.

I booked my son and I at CBR Pirate room for the first week of January.

My wife is taking our twin girls to the American Girl store in Atlanta for that time. This is our rebel guy's revenge for leaving us out. Aaaargh Matey.

Oh also through 1/3/2010 Pirates League had all packages 50% off for resort guests. So I signed my son up for that as well. Here is the link to allears search for Pirate: http://allears.net/news/hnews.htm

Since we are a family of 5 we would never be able to stay at CBR except for this great opportunity.
I used the OIZ for Disney Visa cardholders for AKL savanna view for Jan 14 - 19th room only. THe rooms are $189 some nights and about $200 the other nights (partial weekend stay). I thought that was amazing and I don't know when I can afford to stay at a deluxe again. I also got a flier in the mail a couple of weeks ago for similar discounts for all resort levels with dates that extend into June. Very tempting! LOL! My only conundrum at this point is if I want to add dining, I have to buy the base ticket. We already have our tix (left over from the last trip) so it sucks that I may have to add that cost to get the dining plan. I did calculations and it IS worth it to do the DDP over OOP expenses but that's NOT counting the base tix price. ARGH!!

Had a 40% off pin code, but yesterday afternoon I called and was able to apply the 45% annual pass code for my BW reservation. $187/night compared to $340. Wonderful!:cool1:

Yesterday I was able to use the AP discount to update from POR to WL 1/4/ to 1/10....it took some trying tho! It was elusive in the CM system even tho it was up on the AP site.

Is this code (The general public code SGG) better then the 4/3 if you dont have AP and need tickets and DDP?

Just called and had them run my reservation with the new GP code. If you're staying for exactly 7 days, the 4/3 deal is better. It saved me an additional $85 dollars over the 40% off Deluxe code SGG. If you're staying more or less than 7 days, the 40% off room rate could end up being better.
Gotta play with the numbers!

Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter