• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 2010 Code Watch

I saw the code for SGG for room only discount, but i didn't see any code for GP. Please help. Thanks.

Just called and had them run my reservation with the new GP code. If you're staying for exactly 7 days, the 4/3 deal is better. It saved me an additional $85 dollars over the 40% off Deluxe code SGG. If you're staying more or less than 7 days, the 40% off room rate could end up being better.
Gotta play with the numbers!

Good luck! :goodvibes

That's true. We are staying at AKL for 9 nights and just switched over to the SGG code. Since it is 40% at the Deluxe, it is a better discount than the 4+3 which for us worked out as 6+3. Quite easy math, if we are paying for 6 nights and get three free, this is a 33% discount on the overall price of our hotel nights. So 40% is better.

And by the way, it is really easy to check prices on the website. If you click on special offers you can select an offer and then get the discounted price from the website.

Me too... Hoping to see the flyer for different dates at 40% off like they sent out last Jan/ around New Years Day. I am hoping for a deal in Oct in a 2 bedroom villa hopefully.

I saw the code for SGG for room only discount, but i didn't see any code for GP. Please help. Thanks.

SSG is the code for General Public (GP)... for those that don't have an Annual Pass (AP).

I used SSG for my room only at pop and saved $414 (30%)

What the poster before you was saying is the GP code SSG was not as good for them as the 4/3 deal since they are going exactly 7 days.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter