It's official, Ohana menu change

'Ohana has always been our favorite restaurant on Disney property. We have never had a bad meal there. We went on Tuesday night. We were told that the chicken skewers stopped on Sunday night and we were the first table to ask about them. They went on to tell us that most people don't like/eat chicken when at 'Ohana.

:lmao: There they go making up or, at the very least, twisting guest feedback again. The first table that night, sure, ok. I would venture that there are always lots of new guests at 'Ohana, how can they miss what they didn't know was there in the first place? And the last sentence is so absurd, I would have had a good chuckle with the CM who said that!

Sorry it was bad overall though. We have had a few bad evenings at 'Ohana with improperly prepared food and non-existent service but it has always redeemed itself the next time. Probably the most inconsistent restaurant I have ever visited anywhere.

Silly me I'm just catching myself thinking I bet those wraps could be good with some CHICKEN lol ugh I'm sad it's gone and looks like they won't be bringing it back :( looks like more noodles for me:)

Another reason not to bother with Disney Dining plan. There are plenty of other restaurants in the Orlando area that appreciate and value their customers. I am done with the dining plan.

I really want to see some photos of these lettuce wraps.

Here's a picture of the lettuce wraps. I didn't care for them...I've had lettuce wraps other places but I didn't care for these. I think it's just my personal taste. We had about half a head of lettuce and the broccoli salad was sitting on top.

14163245274_a6bb8407c8.jpg

Here's a picture of the lettuce wraps. I didn't care for them...I've had lettuce wraps other places but I didn't care for these. I think it's just my personal taste. We had about half a head of lettuce and the broccoli salad was sitting on top. I have the photo but I can't get it to show up without linking to my account. As soon as I figure it out I will post it!

You can use tinypic.com or photobucket.com

*Think your heads were spinning before *

One more reason for you all to scratch your head here, Last August we were dining here on vacation. My daughter has shell fish allergies, so shrimp was not an option, and guess what folks, either was pork because the chef came over and explained the rub they used had a shell fish base, "WTheck". Is that necessary really to add a shell fish base to make pork taste good. Now we have ressie for August again and well my family doesn't really eat a lot of steak, so maybe we need to cancel... So people with shell fish allergies, always double check with the chef because we thought the pork would of been an option for her...

We ate at Ohana last week...no chicken skewers. Steak, pork, and shrimp were all good.

Dumplings, wings, lo mein, all good...

I did not like the lettuce wraps. They were vegetable and served cold (intended) nothing like a PF Changs wrap, but there was plenty of other food, and a few people in my party did enjoy them. Sorry no pic

Here's a picture of the lettuce wraps. I didn't care for them...I've had lettuce wraps other places but I didn't care for these. I think it's just my personal taste. We had about half a head of lettuce and the broccoli salad was sitting on top.

14163245274_a6bb8407c8.jpg

I finally figured out how to post pictures. I figured I would post this again as the picture is on a different page now and I didn't know how many people would see it!

Yeah those aren't your typical looking lettuce wraps. Kinda full of stuff ... I guess I was thinking lettuce and chicken like PF Chang.
I'll be trying it come November when we go

Hm... canceled our Ohana dinner reservation. Never been there, but DH isn't a big fan of pork or shrimp, and often prefers chicken over steak, so it really cuts down on the options.

Definitely had to cancel...I'm so very disappointed. We were very much looking forward to this meal too, but since I don't eat any beef or pork (really most meats of any kind), It's a complete waste of a meal to eat shrimp and noodles when we can clearly get that elsewhere. Extremely disappointed :sad2:

I finally figured out how to post pictures. I figured I would post this again as the picture is on a different page now and I didn't know how many people would see it!

Thanks for posting but, "YUCK!!!!" Looks like when the bears knock over the trash cans here... I'll take a pass :sick:

I...uh...um...no words...say something nice...er, there's your daily requirement of fiber all in one dish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter