It's funny how......and other life experiences as a kid at disneyland

Funball

DIS Veteran

it's funny how.. as a kid i would do anything and everything to get cotton candy at disneyland, but now the stuff just disgusts me...

..now it's your turn! :)

list your life experience's as kid when you went to disenyland, like what you used to eat and or do and won't do know that your an adult(or teenager), etc. start with "it's funny how________"....

get it? :yay: ;)

ok, post away!!

It's funny how 12 years ago I would go ride the Tower of Terror first thing and nowadays I avoid it at all. :scared1:

...how my sister and I used to take EVERYTHING in our bedrooms with us for a three day trip. We'd have bags full of shoes, magazines, stereo, cds, oh I think sometimes clothes!:goodvibes

Now, I try to squeeze everything into my Space Bags and bring disposable items so I don't have to drag it home with me.

I used to be a local social resident as a kid and would go to DL a couple of times a year. Now when I visit DL I can't stand the locals!

ETA... Present company excluded, of course! ;)

It's funny how... in my younger Disneyland Days "cuteness" trumped "comfort." I got up early to curl my hair, feather my hair, rat my hair on the sides, put on too much make-up, etc. and who cares that my cute sandals were causing blisters on my feet. :rotfl: As a teen I would see "older women" -- really just ladies in their 20s, I'm sure -- wearing sneakers and athletic shorts. I would wonder why anyone would come to Disneyland so dressed-down. Well, gone are those days! No more sandals for me at Disneyland. I'm now more of a wash-n-go, throw on my Converse One Stars kind of girl! :) And oh yeah... I haven't owned a bottle of hairspray in years. ;)

its funny how as a kid, I thought that meet up groups were lame for Disneyland, but now I think they are cool cause I relealized I am a Disney nerd also……..rflol

its funny how as a kid, I thought that meet up groups were lame for Disneyland, but now I think they are cool cause I relealized I am a Disney nerd also……..rflol

I didn't go to DL until I was 21 so I can't play. :( But these are fun to read. :)

ohh p-wings i dont see why you cant a least post a experience you had since you started to go and then have the comparison..... try it!

It's funny how as akid I wished I could stay in DL at night by staying in the teepee on the little island b/w the Adventureland and Frontier Land entrances and now I think the same thing except it is in the Fantasy Suite above POTC.

It's funny how when I was young I loved to bring home a park nap to keep as a souvenir. But I have only been able to save them since I turned 21.

It's funny how I see Adults wearing graphic T shirts, that I wouldn't of been able to wear to High School.

It's funny how when I was a kid I thought the drive to Disneyland took sooooo long! :rolleyes1 And it was actually about 15 minutes from our house! :) How I would love to be that close to it now, but I'm on the East Coast these days!

It's funny how much I enjoyed the warm rush of air on the Matterhorn or Thunder Mountain. Now I wish Socal was a touch cooler in the summer.

oh yeah? i'm 30 soon to be 31 in two months.. are you around that age ..? :confused:

It's funny how when I first went to Disneyland I was probably 4 or 5, and now I'm old enough to have taken a 4yo there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter