It's funny how......and other life experiences as a kid at disneyland

It's funny to think about a giant squid used to eat submarines and now a whale does.

its also funny to think that the original snow white was about 7 theives and murderers, and sleeping beauty was really about rape and tourture, and Walt Disney turned them into something wonderful:banana:

its also funny to think that the original snow white was about 7 theives and murderers, and sleeping beauty was really about rape and tourture, and Walt Disney turned them into something wonderful:banana:

listen papi that is now how the story goes i read "everafter" that is not how it went..ok chico maybe you need to read the book.

listen chico read "everafter" u will get a different apprectiation for snow white ..besides she was hot, it serves then dwarfs right if they did do things to her.. :)

i thought everafter was about Cinderella ??? i will have to check it out.

um not its about snow white i have the book its about the queen and her side of the story...

the book not the movie u can find it at disneyland

its funny how a perfect stranger from the dis can turn into your a friend.. or a crush.. :)

ill have to check for it next time i go, have you ever read the books by Gregory Maguire, like the mirror mirror, or confessions of a ugly step sister, with alternate views of classic disney stories/??

its funny how disneyland has brought us all together..and

i would not have known such wonderfull people if it wanst for disboards..

its funny how disneyland has brought us all together..and

i would not have known such wonderfull people if it wanst for disboards..

It's funny that Disney applies a common good on us that anybody could recognize wether they are young or old.

its funny how perfect strangers can emerge from the darkness.on the disboards that is

SO druNk bare wIth MEd

Ist funny how k<i Wehn your a kid you get upp ealry for diissneyl and and when your older nohinnnng wos==\]seems to hcnage>!!:banana::banana::banana::banana: ilove theis bananannanana:banana::banana::banana:

LOL Carlos!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious.................

I like Ever After the movie about Cinderella.....:)

It's funny how the Castle was so big when I was a kid. And it still won't fit in my yard!

It's funny how the drive there was so long and the drive back was so short. When I got to sleep in the back seat.

...when i was younger, i would not go on any ride that goes upside down or drops fast, but now TOT and Screamin' are two of my favorites at DCA.
I have this thing...even if it's something I never ever imagined I would do or try, if it's at Disneyland, I will try it. DLR has made me brave :thumbsup2:laughing:

It's funny how, the parking lot was a giant flat, and now it's tall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter