It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Very happy for you!!! Let us know any details your allowed to say, such as what day u won for..
still have my fingers crossed that I will get an email too haha

Congratulations!!!

It is unfortunate that I have a cousin who emails me every day with the same name. Now my heart skips a beat every time I see an email from her. Lol!

Whoohoo!!! I expect we will see lots of us on the winners list like last year. My husband and I have been checking the email constantly, he just lost his job and we had to cancel our upcoming trip. Winning would be a dream! It's fun to have somehitng like this to hope for for a month :)

I won!! Omg, I'm in shock and I can't stop shaking. I got the email about an hour ago. I really thought it was a scam but everything checked out so I sent my info and I got the email back with the affidavit. :cheer2::cheer2: Now my problem is that there's 6 people in my family. :scared:

Congrats! Would love to hear all of your planning deets so I can live vicariously through you! ;)

I won!! Omg, I'm in shock and I can't stop shaking. I got the email about an hour ago. I really thought it was a scam but everything checked out so I sent my info and I got the email back with the affidavit. :cheer2::cheer2: Now my problem is that there's 6 people in my family. :scared:

:cool1: Congrats, that's awesome!

I have submitted the paperwork and received my "You are a winner" email. We are now waiting to hear from Disney properties to schedule the trip. WOO HOO!!!

On Facebook, on the Disney World page under the Flipside Contest announcement, a Woman said she was emailed that she was the January 4th winner and was notified by email as "Potential Winner!" and later confirmed she was the official winner of that day- Looks like people are being notified at least :)
Hoping I win, it would be such a treat, we have never been!

I'm so excited we have a dis winner! I'm also curious as to which day you won for. I got my hopes up for a split second today when I saw an email from Prizelogic Fulfillment with Great News from Disney in the subject line but unfortunately they were just telling me I won a Dusty toy from the DMR Planes Fire & Rescue Sweepstakes. I'm grateful for the pixie dust but a little bummed since it's not what I've been hoping for.

I have submitted the paperwork and received my "You are a winner" email. We are now waiting to hear from Disney properties to schedule the trip. WOO HOO!!!

Congratulations to you both!

Congrats to the winners so far! I wonder how many days they are through now. Still keeping my fingers crossed of course :rolleyes1

Whoohoo!!! I expect we will see lots of us on the winners list like last year. My husband and I have been checking the email constantly, he just lost his job and we had to cancel our upcoming trip. Winning would be a dream! It's fun to have somehitng like this to hope for for a month :)

I hope there is good news on your horizon.

Congrats! How exciting!:cool1:

Congratulations ! That is so awesome :yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter