It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Q: What's better than a Disney vacation?
A: A FREE Disney vacation!!

Q: What's the only thing better than a Free Disney Vacation?
A: A vacation PLUS a night in CINDERELLA CASTLE!!

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited, you'd think I had already won something.

Wow, wouldn't that be nice? Cinderella's castle, too!

I wonder what happens if the winner has five in their immediate family? We have three kids--obviously couldn't leave one at home! If I won, I would be happy to pay the difference for one more; do you think that would be allowed? (Yes, I realize it's a chance in a million or more, but someone has to win. It would be heartbreaking to win then have no way to accept the prize.)

I think about that too, as I have 4 kids. I would gladly pay any extra that would need to be added.... or else send all 4 kids and tell Disney they're babysitting. lmao

My daughter is a seasonal cast member so if I rear the rules correctly, I don't think I can enter.

I've got a dream, I've got a dream - to stay at Cinderellas suite vacationing supreme!

Annnnnd its never going to happen considering I live in Australia :sad:

I wonder what happens if the winner has five in their immediate family? We have three kids--obviously couldn't leave one at home! If I won, I would be happy to pay the difference for one more; do you think that would be allowed?

Yes,I definitely think they would work with you on that.:)

SWEET, finally Disney has recognized that Canadians should be able to enter these glorious contests :clown:

So happy to see this happening again. Here's hoping for a January full of Dis winners!

Thanks for posting!!! And I'm pretty sure they let you add on if you have extra people. We won a trip last year(not this contest) but it was very similar to last years contest and in the paperwork it said you could add people as long as you paid for them but they couldn't participate in "special experiences" set up for winners.

I'm just fantasizing here - for a free trip I'd sleep on a lounge chair by the pool if I had to - but does anyone know what resort they've awarded in the past? The rules just say "a Disney World Resort hotel. . . At Disney's sole discretion" or something like that. To fully flesh out my daydreams, I need to know where to picture myself! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter