It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Hello, I'm one of the Canadian winners. I won for the January 13 date and I was wondering what everyone's Castle night looked like.
We are in the Yatch Club hotel and then spend the last night in the castle.
Send me your email on PM... we have a page of the winners with great advice on there :)

Hello, I'm one of the Canadian winners. I won for the January 13 date and I was wondering what everyone's Castle night looked like.
We are in the Yatch Club hotel and then spend the last night in the castle.
Would love to see pics and a trip report if you have time. Am so hoping they do this contest again this year - would love to win!

I don't think I'll be entering anything for WDW or DLR because my knee is getting really bad and is in pain most days. Walking around Disney would not be good for it. Plus I'm having a problem with my neck and can't ride a lot of my favorite rides. I've been entering Disney Cruise Line Sweepstakes and other Sweepstakes that will pay for a DCL cruise like ones that will pay for a cruise of your choosing up to a certain amount. I've also been entering "Vacation of Your Dreams" sweepstakes so I can pick to go on a DCL Cruise. It's Disney without all the walking and less stress and very relaxing. I wouldn't try a ECV because I've never driven anything like that and wouldn't want to hurt anybody. Give me a relaxing cruise with Disney characters, good food and great entertainment and I'll be happy for a long time. I am going to keep on this thread because I want to see who wins. Good Luck to everyone in January. :shamrock:

Shauna in Massachusetts where it was 55 degrees today. :flower1:

I'm in as well. And hopefully I will remember to check on the 1st.......didn't get into it until the 4th last year!

Shawna, I am in MA too. First time I have ever gone Christmas shopping without a coat.....love it!

Shawna, I am in MA too. First time I have ever gone Christmas shopping without a coat.....love it!

I'm in Texas. 55 degrees = coat. ;) However, it's been in the 70's here, so we're fine.

I'm usually going out at this time of year with a knee length wool coat, hat, scarf and fingerless gloves. Yesterday I was just in a light sweater over a light blouse and tank top. The weather has been really strange for this time of year and the summer was very mild compared to years when it was 90+ degrees for weeks. I'm hoping we're going to have a mild winter because last winter was the worst one I can remember. All of us in Massachusetts got 100 feet of snow this past winter. It was worse than the blizzard of '78. I hope we never have another winter like last winter. Knock On Wood. I wish you both luck this January. Maybe I'll win a trip on DCL. Let's hope for lots of Dis winners. Yay for good weather. :sunny:

Y'all know there are two nice ones running right now, right? Disney has one going related to The Good Dinosaur and Black & Decker has one. They are listed with all the other Disney sweeps at Mousesavers. Also a one entry by Ray O Vac for a trip. And several cruise giveaways and Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter