It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know the word of the day for The Steve Harvey sweepstakes? I tried to find it on sweetiessweeps but couldn't find it. Thanks and Pixie Dust to anybody who replies. pixiedust:

I've entered it. Gulp! Never been out of the country before. I guess if I should win then I might as well see the world with Disney.

This one looks soooooooo cool! I've never been outside the US except to Canada, which isn't all that different from being here in the US. Europe! Ooooooh!

There's a new Wheel of Fortune Sweepstakes up for 6 people, the winner and 5 guests and lots of extras. I don't know how to put a link up, but do a Bing or Google search for it.

For anyone who knows about it, did you happen to get the Wheel of Fortune final extra phrase of the show? You need it to enter. Every day the show has a final or extra phrase that the winner has to solve and the you put the phrase in the entry form for the day. It starts today Monday April 27th and ends on Friday May 1st you can enter after 3:00pm to 2:59pm the next day. I assume it's EST. I don't get the show where I am so if anyone has the phrase I'm sure a lot of us would want to know. Sounds like a great trip. :shamrock: Thanks :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter